Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IC Website Down
The IC website has been down all afternoon....I was planning to finish up the last two sets of flashcards before I took my Org. Behavior test this evening, but now I'll have to push back the exam to tomorrow. Sad

Anybody else noticed that the flashcards were not working?
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
Yes Levi!
I've noticed the same thing, but the older flashcards are working. I am studying the Financial Accounting cards and they are fine. It just won't let me get on my profile and such. I know you will do great on OB! Just finished that one and scored a 74! My highest score on any DSST or CLEP that I've taken. So sorry you had to postpone your test though. I hope that you do great tomorrow. I will be praying for you!! ~kelsey
I can access V1 but not V2.

I hope it can get fixed quickly for you.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'sgloer'@'dupont.propagation.net' (using password: YES) in /home/www/instantcertonline/members2/enginev2/dbaccess/dbfunctions.php4 on line 22
Error checking mp3s

yeah, i keep getting this error
Levi_1989 Wrote:The IC website has been down all afternoon....I was planning to finish up the last two sets of flashcards before I took my Org. Behavior test this evening, but now I'll have to push back the exam to tomorrow. Sad

Anybody else noticed that the flashcards were not working?

I am having the same problem, have been trying whole afternoon. does it problem happe often?
nobody has any info on this at all? eta on a fix?
Levi, Same here.Sad Went down approx 2pm this afternoon while I was in the middle of preping for Fund of Counseling.

Hope its up and running shortly. Good luck on Org Behavior!! Please let us know how it goes. It's on my list for next month.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
hope its back up soon, was planning two tests friday. cant find many HG&D study guides w/o IC

Rhashad Hicks
Liberty University, DBA
starting 02/2023

Western Governors University, MBA
Organization & Strategy 2013
Educational Design 2021

TESC Bachelors (18 Months)
American History 2011

CLEP
English Comp w/essay | A & I literature | American Government | Prin. of Management | Prin. of Marketing | Intro to computers | Business Law | Intro to Sociology | Psychology | social sciences & history | U.S. History I | U.S. History II | Human Growth & Dev. | Educational Psych | Microeconomics | Macroeconomics

DANTES
Civil War & Recon. | Technical Writing | Prin. of Supervision | History of Vietnam | Organizational Behavior | Substance abuse | Management Info Systems | Intro to Business | Principles of Counseling | Modern Middle East

ALEKS
Beg. Algebra | Intermediate Algebra | Pre-Calculus | Business Statistics

STRAIGHTERLINE
Accounting I | Accounting II
What is going on??? I am desperate, its 239 am and I have no access to Principles of Management! I had to go elsewhere and took the Peterson's timed test and scored 68%. I have no clue what that means. Anybody knows if that's passing?
elracimo1 Wrote:What is going on??? I am desperate, its 239 am and I have no access to Principles of Management! I had to go elsewhere and took the Peterson's timed test and scored 68%. I have no clue what that means. Anybody knows if that's passing?

I just took this CLEP today. I was scoring in the high 70's, low 80's on my Peterson's practice test. I passed the actual CLEP with a 62. You might want to try to bump those Peterson's scores up a little bit more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems registering on the "sister" website SweetSecret 12 2,304 06-21-2022, 02:02 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Website Building Alpha 10 1,215 06-11-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Showcase your portfolio website! bjcheung77 1 715 03-14-2021, 03:36 AM
Last Post: asianphd
  Microsoft Azure Status Website bjcheung77 0 700 09-28-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Did this website just drastically change? MNomadic 19 3,168 03-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Perfect Studying Website? DefaultUser 20 3,734 07-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Last Post: adrianeraldo
  Is there a website that shows episode content? Prloko 11 4,015 08-29-2016, 01:24 PM
Last Post: davewill
  MIT & Khan Academy website Daithi 1 1,067 08-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  homeschooling website giving away a copy of my book! cookderosa 6 1,976 03-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Last Post: namwen
  website question jdancer 7 1,415 07-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Westerner