Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help!!!!!!
i have to do 2 courses from the list i hav mentioned below.I have neverSad studies these courses(mentioned below) before..i am new to all these courses.........i wanted to know 2 course which is easy..i mean easy to study,understand...............

American Literature I
American Literature II
Art Appreciation
Business Communications
Computer Essentials
Introduction To Music Appreciation
Critical Thinking
Philosophies Of World Religions
Speech
Introductory Spanish I
Introductory Spanish II

plzzzzzz.........sum 1 help me...............
Thanks in advance
sham Wrote:i have to do 2 courses from the list i hav mentioned below.I have neverSad studies these courses(mentioned below) before..i am new to all these courses.........i wanted to know 2 course which is easy..i mean easy to study,understand...............

American Literature I
American Literature II
Art Appreciation
Business Communications
Computer Essentials
Critical Thinking
Speech
Introductory Spanish I
Introductory Spanish II

plzzzzzz.........sum 1 help me...............
Thanks in advance
>>

So you mean class or test? If you take the CLEP American Literature test, it gives credit for American Lit 1 and 2. I used the Idiots Guide to American Lit for that exam, worked very well.
sham Wrote:i have to do 2 courses from the list i hav mentioned below. [...]

American Literature I
American Literature II
Art Appreciation
Business Communications
Computer Essentials
Critical Thinking
Speech

Art and Music Appreciation! I envy you. Big Grin I love music, and that would definitely be my first inclination. Have you already gotten your Humanities credits? If not, the CLEP Humanities might be able to replace Art and Music Appreciation.

There is a computers CLEP and computer DSST, the latter of which is reputedly easier. If you opt to take a class, this should probably be one of the easiest.

Hope it works out,
R.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
I second the Idiot's Guide to American Lit. I used that and the Pass Your Class study guide, and I did very well on the test.
PROGRESS: Last semester and accepted into a PhD program!
The DSST intro to computers is do able.....you should have a basic of computers.....which will help you the process of elimination on some of the questions.
I have found DSST exam's language style is a lot easier to read.