Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I need advice regarding the application, duration and scholarships
I am highly interested in pursuing my bachelor's degree in IT from UMASS global. I am an Indian. Am I eligible to apply or study in my country? I am 20 and currently not studying in college, just dropped a year to decide on the best field according to my skillset and came up with this choice. I can give 6 to 8 hours a day to my studies. Can I complete the degree in 2 terms? I can do accredited courses from other platforms to get my credit transferred for this degree. Is there any scholarship or financial aid program available? Please refer to me if you have any experience in the above topic. I need guidance so that I can start my degree journey asap without delay. I highly appreciate your suggestions. Thank you and have a nice day.
@arnoldparrish, Welcome to the board, good to have an intro post to start the process, you're asking good questions, and you'll get various answers. Having said that, your questions are very similar to asking yourself - How are you going to answer and how would you get scholarship? Yes, how would you answer that? My advice is to take the time to do a search, read through some posts, threads, WIKI. You're not providing any more details that is asked for in the addendum and template here, without it, it'll be harder for people to try and help you: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-13-2024, 05:37 AM)arnoldparrish Wrote: I am highly interested in pursuing my bachelor's degree in IT from UMASS global. I am an Indian. Am I eligible to apply or study in my country? I am 20 and currently not studying in college, just dropped a year to decide on the best field according to my skillset and came up with this choice. I can give 6 to 8 hours a day to my studies. Can I complete the degree in 2 terms? I can do accredited courses from other platforms to get my credit transferred for this degree. Is there any scholarship or financial aid program available? Please refer to me if you have any experience in the above topic. I need guidance so that I can start my degree journey asap without delay. I highly appreciate your suggestions. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi, I share the same question as you. I've completed some paperwork for the scholarship, but it seems the process isn’t quite right.
(09-22-2024, 08:02 PM)farrowcritic Wrote: Hi, I share the same question as you. I've completed some paperwork for the scholarship, but it seems the process isn’t quite right.

Applying for a scholarship does not mean that you'll receive one. Few people receive them.
Hmm, I wonder how I missed the original poster and the spam link at the end of their message, just got to love these who have a gaming site hidden... Banning the other member as well, they've changed the site to their own spamming site! This is the first time I've seen two spammers, one clearing the other's spam link message...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • wow

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newb advice: order of operations - Accumulate credits then enroll vs opposite? mbcummings 11 419 10-12-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help with University of the Cumberlands Application ArshveerCheema 1 518 05-09-2024, 11:54 PM
  University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) No Application Fee LevelUP 2 584 04-25-2024, 08:44 PM
Lightbulb Purdue University Global - BA Information Technology [Review & Advice] 9yeire 49 9,921 04-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Completion of PUG IT Excel Track in One Term - Capstone Duration Inquiry AdamLunar 11 1,634 09-27-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  What's the application type for taking one course at New Mexico Junior College-NMJC? elenlushk 4 1,223 01-21-2021, 09:46 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Feeling Pressure to Enroll, Advice Needed! MDW2447 30 4,010 12-16-2020, 05:13 PM
Last Post: rachel83az