Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Done, Done, DONE!!!
Congrats!! Isn't saying I'm done with my degree a wonderful feeling? :hurray::hurray:
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Congrats! I'm extremely happy for you! It's time for medical school!
Thank you all very much! I was on a wonderful vacation since I posted this thread (trip I've hoped for for many years), which is why I haven't seen it or replied until now! I have received the letter certifying that I completed all degree requirements and should receive my diploma in September! I am so excited!

CLEP101 Wrote:Don't say you are done because there is still a Masters Degree waiting for you down the road Smile

Yes! I'll say "Done with the bachelor degree" then! Wink

Can219 Wrote:Do you have any notes or advice regarding the TECEP classes you took? I may be taking those as well.

Yes, I should. I'll post them later.

ryoder Wrote:Can you give us an overview of your story from start to finish? That is always good for an "I'm done" thread.
SoliDeoGloria Wrote:Yes! We'd love to hear your story of how you reached graduation. Smile

Yes, I will try to. Short on time right now though, so I'll post later.

Again, thank you everyone! I will try to visit this forum and say hi every now and then, provide help and advice whenever I can, and hopefully keep in touch with the wonderful friends here. This forum with its helpful members is a wonderful resource and I suggest it to everyone interested in CBE. I hope to see some of you in New Jersey in September! Big Grin
[SIZE="1"]BSBA in Accounting at TESC - Done! :hurray:
Started June 2009 with zero credits, now have 133!

CLEP:
English Literature - 67, Chemistry - 60, Microeconomics - 69, Macroeconomics - 77, U.S. History I - 68, U.S. History II - 64, American Government - 64, Humanities - 68, College Algebra - 64, English Composition - 56, Financial Accounting - 80 Smile, Principles of Management - 74, Intro. Business Law - 73, Principles of Marketing - 79, Info. Systems & Computer Applications - 77

DSST:
Introduction to Business - 446, Human/Cultural Geography - 69, Personal Finance - 463, Principles of Supervision - 443, Organizational Behavior - 76, Human Resource Management - 77, Business Ethics and Society - 468, Principles of Finance - 471, Management Information Systems - 447, Money and Banking - 73

TECEP:
Financial Institutions and Markets, Federal Income Taxation, Strategic Management

Straighterline Course:
Business Communication
[/SIZE]