Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Growth and Development CLEP
Has anyone taken this exam recently? I noticed the the material on InstantCert does not include all of the material included in the sample questions that CLEP gives out?

Did you feel prepared with InstantCert or did you need additional resources? What is on the test?

Thanks!
I studied for this exam with IC and the REA book, which I found indespensible. I think that using a combination of those two resources was especially useful, because the REA kind of explains in detail all of the main points covered in IC. I would not use one without the other, though.
I find that the practice tests in the back of the REA book are a real asset to my studying because it shows me exactly what sections I need to brush up on.
Also, check out the Specific Exam Feedback section for really good advice about the test. Also, if you took any of the other psychology exams, there is a lot of overlap which makes studying a lot easier.

Best of luck!
What is the REA book and how do I get it?
[COLOR="Navy"]www.rea.com/clep

Cheaper on amazon...[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I used IC only and studied for Intro to Ed Psychology at the same time. Took both tests the same day and passed. I would definitely say IC combined with Peterson's can get you through. Big Grin
~Autumn

Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002

Education teaches a man to spell experience.Big Grin
ksenator Wrote:Has anyone taken this exam recently? I noticed the the material on InstantCert does not include all of the material included in the sample questions that CLEP gives out?

Did you feel prepared with InstantCert or did you need additional resources? What is on the test?

Thanks!

I took it and used passyourclass.com and IC only. Scored high enough for an A grade from EC.
Can anyone please tell me which is the better option to go for on InstantCert?
Is Platinum better or Standard or are both the same? Please let me know the differences. I would appreciate your answers.
[updating pls anyone??
Ashu Wrote:Can anyone please tell me which is the better option to go for on InstantCert?
Is Platinum better or Standard or are both the same? Please let me know the differences. I would appreciate your answers.

Biggest difference I see between the two is in the price. Platinum is $108 for 6 months and Standard is $20 per month. Your saving is ($20*6)-$108 = $12, if you think you are going to need their service for 6 months.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,804 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 673 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Universitat Oberta de Catalunya - Bachelor's degree in Software Development nyvrem 5 1,785 05-16-2023, 05:46 PM
  Having a growth mindset vs fixed mindset LevelUP 0 492 04-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,189 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 5 1,734 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,049 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Suggestions for Certifications to use up Personal Development Funds mohelena02 12 1,754 06-05-2022, 10:21 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Grand Canyon Education sees revenue growth bjcheung77 1 733 03-02-2022, 10:36 AM
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,822 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM