Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFA q118
so im sitting here doing my test and my son knocks out my wireless while doing chore so my test stops. He goes to put the modem back in and i fig i was back on so i log back in and start the test again. He wanted to re-arrange the modem and place it properly so unplugs it again. Well i got knocked off again and now it says i cant take the test again amount exceeded. So what does that mean? I cant take the test ever again ?
I thought these were like fema's?
Any thoughts?
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
nj593 Wrote:so im sitting here doing my test and my son knocks out my wireless while doing chore so my test stops. He goes to put the modem back in and i fig i was back on so i log back in and start the test again. He wanted to re-arrange the modem and place it properly so unplugs it again. Well i got knocked off again and now it says i cant take the test again amount exceeded. So what does that mean? I cant take the test ever again ?
I thought these were like fema's?
Any thoughts?

from the NFA website help section :Contact NFAOnline

Contact NFAOnline

If you have any questions or experience problems while visiting our site or taking any of the NFA Online courses, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Desk at 1-888-834-6976 or through e-mail at help@nfa.plateau.com.
I don't think the test counts unless you complete it and submit it. I always access the test once to get the questions.
Please stop corporate child abuse, learn about World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and other "troubled teen" facilities that abuse kids and cheat parents:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/...82,00.html
http://cafety.org/films/765-whos-watchin...ontana-pbs

The Goal:
A.S. From Excelsior

>>>COMPLETE!

63 FEMA courses complete 1/2/10
4 NFA courses Complete 1/5/10
A+ (Computer Repair)
N+ (Networking)
MCP XP PRO (Microsoft Certified Professional)
AP English Literature
ALEKS Beginning Algebra
ALEKS Intermediate Algebra
ALEKS College Algebra
ALEKS TRIG.
ALEKS Intro to STATS
Straighterline Macro Econ
Straighterline Micro Econ
Straighterline Accounting I
Straighterline Accounting II
Penn Foster Info Literacy
Penn Foster Art Appreciation