Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with SL courses for TESU BSBA GM please
Hello ,

I was hoping to get a list of courses that i can complete on SL which would easily credited for my BSBA in GM at TESU . I have created this list below and i am not sure if course 7 and down can actually be used . I think there could be a longer list but at this point i am so confused as to what would be accepted as a credit courses when i do apply at TESU . I def dont want to be doing any courses that cannot be used later on.

Please advise if this list is okay so far , if so where can the sublects like ....7 American Government ,8 Introduction to Religion ,9 U.S. History I ,10 U.S. History II
11 Western Civilization I, 12 Introduction to Religion be applied from SL to TESU? Please add to the list if possible .

If my list is not correct please advise .

1 Accounting1
2 Accounting2
3 Business Law
4 Principals of management
5 Microeconomics
6 Macroeconomics
7 American Government
8 Introduction to Religion
9 U.S. History I
10 U.S. History II
11 Western Civilization I
12 Introduction to Religion

Thank you so much in advance
sarahrahul Wrote:Hello ,

I was hoping to get a list of courses that i can complete on SL which would easily credited for my BSBA in GM at TESU . I have created this list below and i am not sure if course 7 and down can actually be used . I think there could be a longer list but at this point i am so confused as to what would be accepted as a credit courses when i do apply at TESU . I def dont want to be doing any courses that cannot be used later on.

Please advise if this list is okay so far , if so where can the sublects like ....7 American Government ,8 Introduction to Religion ,9 U.S. History I ,10 U.S. History II
11 Western Civilization I, 12 Introduction to Religion be applied from SL to TESU? Please add to the list if possible .

If my list is not correct please advise .

1 Accounting1 Business Core
2 Accounting2 Business Core
3 Business Law Business Core
4 Principals of management Business Core
5 Microeconomics Business Core
6 Macroeconomics Business Core
7 American Government Civic Engagement
8 Introduction to Religion Information Literacy
9 U.S. History I Human Cultures/Gen Ed
10 U.S. History II Human Cultures/Gen Ed
11 Western Civilization I Human Cultures/Gen Ed
12 Introduction to Religion This is also #8

Thank you so much in advance

Answer are in the quotes
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Synicaal Wrote:Answer are in the quotes

Thank you .

Would - 8 Introduction to Religion (Information Literacy) be a relevant course for TESU BSBA GM ?
sarahrahul Wrote:Thank you .

Would - 8 Introduction to Religion (Information Literacy) be a relevant course for TESU BSBA GM ?

I did that course
I always say this, read the Beginners Guide and the Wiki. It's got the basics on there... and the spreadsheet by dfrecore.
Furthermore, if you want, you can check the "about me" on my profile, I have the BALS/BSBA with all the courses in place.
I used basically ALL SL/Study.com courses for the cheapest/easiest/fastest degree option. You can "change" to your liking.
Actually, it's on my signature as well... haha, the link is so easy to find...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
sarahrahul Wrote:Thank you .

It would be relevant to any degree at TESU. It will work in the Info Lit requirement in the Gen Ed area.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Intro to Religion now transfers as REL-277 to TESU. You need REL-405 for information Literacy so it no longer fills that requirement.

Btw, Study.com has Psychology 105 (no assignments) that transfers as Experimental Psychology and fill Info. Lit. requirements.
jdhillon34 Wrote:Intro to Religion now transfers as REL-277 to TESU. You need REL-405 for information Literacy so it no longer fills that requirement.

Btw, Study.com has Psychology 105 (no assignments) that transfers as Experimental Psychology and fill Info. Lit. requirements.

This is not the case. The list that TESU posts are the actual courses that THEY offer only. Other courses will also fit into the requirements. So any type of world religion course, whether or not it has that course equivalency, will work.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Yep, REL-277 Intro to World Religion from Study.com filled the Info Lit slot in my eval and is "Complete" so it works just fine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Analytics Courses - Maven Analytics Vle045 3 517 09-16-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ASU 100 Million Learners - All graduate courses now available jg_nuy 56 9,681 09-12-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: slammX
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 347 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Clackamas Courses - Online or Remote (set schedule) bjcheung77 8 1,722 09-07-2024, 10:01 PM
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 23 3,650 08-16-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: eyrobinson
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 347 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Spanish courses for Spanish degree rachel83az 19 2,375 07-24-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Closed Sophia Courses BritStudent 5 496 07-10-2024, 06:16 PM
  Reasonably priced upper-division RA math courses Ivo Lah 5 576 06-18-2024, 11:20 AM
  ASU Universal Learner Courses vetvso 10 3,204 05-26-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Avidreader