Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update
Happy Mother's Day!

We've been living in Brookneal, Virginia for over a year now.
I absolutely love it! The pace of life is just right.
I've taken to the stage. I'm acting in our commnity theatre. I recently performed as the King of Hearts, in several SOLD OUT performances of "Alice in Wonderland." I'm currently rehearsing my role as the Voice on the Radio in Agatha Christie's "the Mousetrap." It will open June, 9. Shows are already selling out.

Just last month, I began my own backyard vineyard, a longtime daydream. My Viognier and Petit Verdot are growing exponentially. I also planted Chambourcin vines. This Vigeron life requires a great deal of patience. Sometime around year three, I will be able to trellis and prune my vines for the first time.

My Experimental Salsa Farm is off to the races. Each spring, I plant tomatoes, peppers, and herbs. For the past few years I have been growing the Black Crim, along with a couple of other varieties. I ordered  a few Black Crim tomato plants. The nursery told me they were unable to fulfill the  Black Crim part of my order and substituted Paul Robeson tomato plants in stead. So, I wondered... "Self exiled American entertainer?" Yes this variety of tomato is named after that Paul Robeson. Developed in Soviet Russia, and named to honor Paul Robeson. Anyway I decided to research Paul Robeson. What I am learning is amazing. He was an incredible man. Sad and ironic, I would have never taken the time to learn about him without beginning my spring garden. He has become a hero to me. I hope to learn more about him in the coming weeks. <3
Chief Petty Officer
United States Navy (Retired)
(05-13-2023, 07:49 AM)Charles Fout Wrote: Happy Mother's Day!

We've been living in Brookneal, Virginia for over a year now.
I absolutely love it! The pace of life is just right.
I've taken to the stage. I'm acting in our commnity theatre. I recently performed as the King of Hearts, in several SOLD OUT performances of "Alice in Wonderland." I'm currently rehearsing my role as the Voice on the Radio in Agatha Christie's "the Mousetrap." It will open June, 9. Shows are already selling out.

Just last month, I began my own backyard vineyard, a longtime daydream. My Viognier and Petit Verdot are growing exponentially. I also planted Chambourcin vines. This Vigeron life requires a great deal of patience. Sometime around year three, I will be able to trellis and prune my vines for the first time.

My Experimental Salsa Farm is off to the races. Each spring, I plant tomatoes, peppers, and herbs. For the past few years I have been growing the Black Crim, along with a couple of other varieties. I ordered  a few Black Crim tomato plants. The nursery told me they were unable to fulfill the  Black Crim part of my order and substituted Paul Robeson tomato plants in stead. So, I wondered... "Self exiled American entertainer?" Yes this variety of tomato is named after that Paul Robeson. Developed in Soviet Russia, and named to honor Paul Robeson. Anyway I decided to research Paul Robeson. What I am learning is amazing. He was an incredible man. Sad and ironic, I would have never taken the time to learn about him without beginning my spring garden. He has become a hero to me. I hope to learn more about him in the coming weeks. <3

Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

As far as acting, I feel like I'm the star of the Truman Show, but that's another story.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • Charles Fout
Happy Mother's Day to everyone and their moms of course! No plans for me today at all, maybe go for a stroll, I guess I'll just soak up the sun since it's a nice day...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Happy Mother's day too al those wonderful mothers who make everything to develop their child in a healthy environment providing and dedicating their lives to them
[-] The following 1 user Likes TechManRenewed's post:
  • Charles Fout
Indeed! Perhaps every day should be Mother's Day. I was surprised to see your reply to this old post. A quick check of Wikipedia informed me that today is indeed Mother's Day in Belarus, and also according to Wikipedia tomorrow is Mother's Day in Malawi.<3
Chief Petty Officer
United States Navy (Retired)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!!! LevelUP 2 442 01-01-2024, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
Big Grin Happy Boxing Day!!! LevelUP 0 299 12-26-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Happy Holidays and New Year 2022! bjcheung77 7 992 12-25-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Happy Thnksgiving! Charles Fout 4 383 11-23-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Pats20