Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAU's MBA has additional Accreditation
I was looking at HAU'S MBA program and I noticed that now their MBA program has IACBE accreditation now. On the MBA website at HAU it is still advertised as $3000. If that additional accreditation is important it seems even more worth it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heartstrings's post:
  • mohelena02
Very interested in this, my brother is looking into this program seriously.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
Not exactly, they're not accredited by IACBE, they're just an educational member, which means they just signed up for membership and their programs haven't gone through an accreditation process...  AACSB, ACBSP, also have the same thing, accredited institutions and educational members.  

HAU is just RA, it's good enough for many (including me), IACBE is just not well known...  Some public/state universities have IACBE, but I would recommend ACBSP or AACSB instead.  Link: https://hauniv.edu/masters-business-administration  Link: https://iacbe.org/memberpdf/HellenicAmer...ersity.pdf
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
Thanks for clarifying.
I just got my acceptance letter today for the MBA program at HAU.

I'm treating it with the thought that most business schools are ranked by the number of graduates picked up by top companies in C-Suite positions granting $500,000k+ salary packages. Something heavily influenced by the contacts and relationships gained and fostered by attending these top-ranked business schools.

Rather, I'm just an engineer who's reached the top of my career track on the technical stuff and now the next logical step is business/engineering management. I'm happy to see a concentration in operational excellence appears to be offered. I'd be more concerned about the other accreditation if I had a business-only focus in my career.
Completed
BS Computer Science - UoPeople 2024
AS Computer Science - UoPeople 2023

Current
MBA - Hellenic American University
If anyone has any concerns they can finish the degree for $3000 and transfer credits to another degree in business administration with a different concentration, project management degree, management degree, organizational leadership, etc. Most programs will accept RA credits and it could lower the cost and amount of courses needed to finish.
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 3,704 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  IMD get's the Institutional AAQ accreditation in Swiss Harry101 1 541 01-28-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Kab
  Aston University: Triple Accreditation MBA & More! bjcheung77 4 2,120 12-10-2022, 12:31 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  Why ALA Accreditation Matters ashkir 4 1,199 01-05-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Alpha
  Quantic / Smartly - New DEAC Accreditation SweetSecret 11 4,771 03-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: udi
  Amberton received first-time GAC accreditation allvia 3 1,745 03-04-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Do Schools Pay Accreditation Fees Etc For Their Concentrations? SweetSecret 8 1,832 02-25-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  California Southern University Granted ACBSP Accreditation RANSOMSOUL 1 1,747 01-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77