Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free 1L BarBri Resource for Law Students
Hello all,
Hopefully I’m posting in the right section. Mods please feel free to move if necessary.

If you are currently enrolled in Law School, a Law Office Study program, or will be applying to Law School, I recently discovered that BarBri offers free resources for 1L, and thought I’d share.

I haven’t started Law School yet, but I’ve started reviewing some of the assignments/video lectures to get an idea of what to expect.

Please find the link below.

https://my.barbri.com/s/checkout?type=1l...42MC4wLjA.

FYI access is granted for 3 years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bingbong's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
That's awesome, great share! I think some people who may want to go into Law would love to have this as a 'preview' to see how things go... I highly suggest also to take a look at some other law classes that provide ACE or NCCRS credit and see if 'Law' is something you're interested in. You don't have to major in Law to get into the profession at the undergrad level, you need to get enough credits and prerequisites completed for Law school though, such as 60 graded credits and so on...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Interesting, thank you.
Right now I’m deciding between NWCU and University of London. The latter being the cheaper option, but in the long term, I think it might end up being the more expensive option.

The only issue I have with NWCU is I wish the courses didn’t run concurrently. However, if I recall correctly, American Institute of Law 1L courses do not run concurrently, however, students are required to sit the “baby bar” and attend lectures. I’m trying to avoid that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Community College - MA Residents Captainrekt000 0 61 8 hours ago
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Free and Cheap College/University Microcredentials ArshveerCheema 3 374 09-24-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 22 3,809 09-20-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Free certificates from Bond University, Australia ArshveerCheema 0 162 09-20-2024, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Free ASL class from Oklahoma school for the deaf Avidreader 2 234 09-16-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  FREE on-site only IT certs at Stanly Community College, NC 8th October BritStudent 0 223 09-05-2024, 03:00 AM
Last Post: BritStudent
  University of Tuebingen free, credit-bearing online synchronous courses Robson 8 812 08-25-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Limited Time - Free UoPeople First Degree (associate or bachelor) TINASAM 7 766 08-23-2024, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free/cheaper undergaduate on line degree program Lucadido 7 706 08-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: artem
  Free Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt at USF billalsobrook 14 3,428 08-14-2024, 05:33 AM
Last Post: dharshanxx24