Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employer Top Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
So, I was digging for companies that have "good" tuition assistance or reimbursement programs for any type of employee, from full time to part time, entry level to entry management, etc.  Here's a list of 50 of them... 

Which employers (on or not on the list) would you go for?  Amazon is on my personal list as they provide WFH options, I believe some of the others will also provide WFH too...

Link: 50 Companies with Amazing Tuition Reimbursement Programs - Scholly (myscholly.com)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • katsiki, Pikachu
(05-21-2022, 03:52 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: So, I was digging for companies that have "good" tuition assistance or reimbursement programs for any type of employee, from full time to part time, entry level to entry management, etc.  Here's a list of 50 of them... 

Which employers (on or not on the list) would you go for?  Amazon is on my personal list as they provide WFH options, I believe some of the others will also provide WFH too...

Link: 50 Companies with Amazing Tuition Reimbursement Programs - Scholly (myscholly.com)

Honestly, I'm thinking about picking up a part-time job at Amazon again (this time hopefully in Amazon Fresh, which is more up my alley) for the tuition benefits and the high pay for an entry-level manual labor job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ylmir's post:
  • Vle045
The following has Youtube videos and I've reviewed them all, some options to select from...
Amazon: Greatest range of degree options to select from, IT, Healthcare, etc...
Chipotle: Awesome for high school, adults going for associates and bachelors

McDonalds: Same as Chipotle, in the video, it shows two examples
A manager who didn't have high school or college, he's using this to get there
Another who is using McDonalds and ACE options to get an Associates degree

PizzaHut: Excelsior students get 51% off tuition (same price as Active duty members)
Link shows $250/credit: https://www.excelsior.edu/partner/pizza-hut/
Starbucks: ASU partnership, interesting range of programs to select from

I don’t remember where I found the details, but I am pretty sure Target offers a great option even for part time workers
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
Vle045 Wrote:I don’t remember where I found the details, but I am pretty sure Target offers a great option even for part time workers

Yeah, I read that on here or the sister board too. The article is one of a couple or so that I've read mentioning Excelsior. Since Excelsior is going to be a new University in a matter of weeks, I assume more enrollments from the two boards as they will technically be similar in price to COSC/UMPI and only will require 7 credits, they'll be a very good option to finish with. Especially when someone can get each credit for only $250 if they work at Pizza Hut part-time...

Here’s what I saw from Target….

All U.S. part-time and full-time team members will be eligible for debt-free undergraduate degrees, certificates, certifications, free textbooks and more with no out-of-pocket costs on their first day of work at Target
Debt-free offering will include an industry-leading 250 business-aligned programs from over 40 schools, colleges and universities; Target will also pay up to $10,000 annually for master’s programs

https://corporate.target.com/press/relea...istance-pr
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
State Farm after 1 year of service provides $7,500 tuition reimbursement per year for bachelors. After you complete an insurance designation you are eligible for $10,000 per year for Masters. They are hiring across the country. https://newsroom.statefarm.com/state-far...ssistance/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Celis814's post:
  • Vle045
I wonder if there's a similar list for Canadian companies...
Pikachu Wrote:I wonder if there's a similar list for Canadian companies...

Some countries have tuition assistance or reimbursement, not all will. And yes, Canada should be one of those countries...
For people interested in jobs that have this offering, they can apply to positions that have a posting that indicate this is available.

And I am correct, by clicking the first link and choosing the first option, Amazon. It brings you to https://www.amazoncareerchoice.com/home
At the bottom of the screen, it shows the countries that Amazon also offer this program to... so, I would guess other companies have the same thing

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Pikachu
I can vouch for Papa John's, my daughter has taken courses at Purdue Global. She's allowed 2 courses per term, and there are 5 terms per year, so 10 courses each year are paid for 100%. If you brought in 90cr of ACE (or previous college credit), they are flexible and generous, and you could easily complete a degree in a single year, or just over.

My kid has taken 5 courses there, most were for her CC program that she needed pre-reqs for, and then 1 UL in the major. She has 8 courses to go, and will do those this summer & continue in the fall/spring if she doesn't get into the program she's shooting for at the CC (it's free right now, so they have WAY more students than usual competing for a very few spots). She really likes the 10-week terms, says it's better than 16-weeks by far, and just a bit longer than the 8-week terms at the CC.

She did say the UL major course was a LOT more work than the LL courses there, and that 2 UL courses is plenty for someone working FT like she is (she normally takes ~15cr per 16-week semester).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Pikachu, suzycupcake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,738 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  NH Colby-Sawyer College cut their tuition 62% in 2023 ($46,000 to $17,500) Ares 2 391 02-14-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Ares
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 851 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,236 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 278 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Tuition Payment Options lidel 0 309 11-09-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: lidel
  Mexican Bachelor of Engineering programs US$4200 elcastor21 2 442 08-31-2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Kab
  PASSHE Freeze tuition for the fifth year in a row Vle045 7 782 08-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What are the weirdest programs you know? spohara 4 916 04-22-2023, 03:49 PM
  Northwest Florida State College - Low Online Tuition smartdegree 8 1,320 04-17-2023, 02:36 PM