Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Literacy
A short quiz I made. Check it out if you're interested - it would help me to get a few more people to test it, and taking it might inspire you to learn something!

For the past couple of years, I've volunteered to help teach digital literacy skills to disadvantaged youth. I was curious about the digital literacy skills of different groups of people, so I made a short quiz about basic computer concepts. I think my quiz is better than any of the other digital literacy assessments floating around the Internet, but it still hasn't been thoroughly tested, so don't take it too seriously.

(For those concerned about privacy, Google Forms only stores the answers you enter. I can't see your e-mail, IP address, or any metadata. It's also totally OK to be anonymous on it.)
Course clear! You got a card.

Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 72|American Government 71|Introductory Sociology 63|Humanities 70|College Composition 60|U.S. History II 67|Principles of Marketing 73|Principles of Macroeconomics 67|Principles of Microeconomics 66|U.S. History I 74|College Mathematics 68|Information Systems & Computer Applications 68|College Algebra 56|Biology 63|Financial Accounting 65

B.A.S. IT Management, Class of 2015
MBA, Class of 2017
I like the quiz, it's great.

Downside - I want to see my 100% up there at the top of the page!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • Bibby
I only missed one, which led me to look it up. I have only ever used one shortcut. My life just got a lot easier. LOL. I love the space bar!
Myself: Pierpont BOG (May 2018), TESU BALS-SS (June 2019)
CC: 34cr 1979-95 SL: 9cr Shmoop: 6cr SC: 48cr Sophia: 5cr OD: 12cr TEEX: 3cr Ed4Credit: 6cr TESU: 7cr

My son: Currently pursuing Harvard Extension MLA Digital Media Design 28 Cr completed
TESU ASNSM in CS (June 2018), TESU BA Learner-Designed-Software Dev/Web Design Heart & Cert CIS (March 2019)
CSU Global: 9cr Hodges: 24cr SL: 15cr SC: 51cr TEEX: 4cr Sophia: 8cr CLEP: 3cr ED4Credit: 6cr TESU: 6cr Alex:3cr
[-] The following 1 user Likes mudball's post:
  • Bibby
Thanks for all the responses! Everyone did very well - no one missed more than two questions, and more than half of you got a perfect score. So everyone who responded is pretty tech-savvy (or good at Googling, which is a huge part of being tech-savvy!).
Course clear! You got a card.

Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 72|American Government 71|Introductory Sociology 63|Humanities 70|College Composition 60|U.S. History II 67|Principles of Marketing 73|Principles of Macroeconomics 67|Principles of Microeconomics 66|U.S. History I 74|College Mathematics 68|Information Systems & Computer Applications 68|College Algebra 56|Biology 63|Financial Accounting 65

B.A.S. IT Management, Class of 2015
MBA, Class of 2017
OoO, I got one wrong due to not reading lol. I didn't see the "NOT" so I selected the first answer that made sense.
Georgia Institute of Technology: MS in Analytics (3/32 Credits)
Boston University: MS in Software Development
Thomas Edison State University: BA in Liberal Studies

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE Udemy - VIP Digital Marketing Master Course bjcheung77 2 1,624 12-18-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: alab21
  Any Digital Animation People Here? marianne202 1 834 03-15-2013, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Bibby
  Information Literacy Cindy 8 2,430 12-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Last Post: cbrchris
  Digital Video Processing Question barcotta 1 921 06-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Last Post: skyfall123