Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSST scores sent to wrong TESC campus?
Hi all,
Last week I took a DSST and the only TESC institution code the administrator could find in NJ was the Maguire Air Force Base code (I guess TESC has a campus there). Will my scores still be updated to my evaluation, or will I have to order a whole new Prometric transcript to be sent to TESC in Trenton? Please advise.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="5"]Drew the Dude[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

CLEP/DSST Exams Passed:
-Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
-American Government
-Information Systems & Computer Applications
-College Composition Modular
-Social Sciences & History
-Humanities
-College Spanish I
-Principles of Macroeconomics
-Environment & Humanity

Master's in Legislative Affairs
George Washington University, 2013

Graduate Certificate, Public Policy
Liberty University, 2012

BA, Political Science
TESC, 2012

AAS, Intelligence Operations
Cochise College, 2011
You just type in the code when you are signing into the site so I'm not sure how you could get the wrong code. All you need to do is type in the code 9001 when you sign in and reach the "update my information page". Once you put it on there it will be there the next time you test. You can log into the site right now and put the code on that page so next time you test it is there.

Visit:
https://ibt.prometric.com/dsst

I have no idea if your score will get there or not, the only other way around entering a code is something their support line taught me to do for my community college which does not have a number in their system. In that case they have me enter 7777 and then call them once I'm done testing to request the score report and give them the school's address. I'd call TESC and see if they've ever had this happen, otherwise you might need to order a new transcript since the DSST site says this next to the blank for the code, "If left blank at the time of testing, a transcript fee will be required. No exceptions."

You can try to call Prometric tomorrow at 1-877-471-9860 and explain the situation to them.
My completed "non-traditional" credits include 27 credits from CLEP, 30 credits from DSST, 6 credits from ALEKS, 19 credits from FEMA courses including PDS, 3 credits from NFA courses, 10 credits from ACE Workplace Training, 3 credits from a TESC TECEP exam, and 3 credits from a TESC PLA course.
Wow great feedback... thanks!! I didn't realize you could just login anytime and update the code. Very cool.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="5"]Drew the Dude[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

CLEP/DSST Exams Passed:
-Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
-American Government
-Information Systems & Computer Applications
-College Composition Modular
-Social Sciences & History
-Humanities
-College Spanish I
-Principles of Macroeconomics
-Environment & Humanity

Master's in Legislative Affairs
George Washington University, 2013

Graduate Certificate, Public Policy
Liberty University, 2012

BA, Political Science
TESC, 2012

AAS, Intelligence Operations
Cochise College, 2011

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 32 8,702 08-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 218 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Bridging the Campus Divide With ‘Dangerous Ideas’ and AI Debate Moderators LevelUP 1 252 07-19-2024, 04:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 175 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 213 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 456 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  You've been reading wrong all your life. How to read 1000 pages a day. LevelUP 2 464 04-17-2024, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Oopsie, student is attending the wrong institution... bjcheung77 2 532 10-15-2023, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Should we always mention the campus? MrPanda 24 3,270 10-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Last Post: dy4242
  Unity Environmental University explores campus sale amid online pivot bjcheung77 1 727 08-04-2023, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Avidreader