Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSST Organizational Behavior
Hi All,

I'm taking the test on Wednesday and getting cold feet. Completed the first two petersons today: #1 65% #2 64% will take the third tomorrow. The passing score for the exam 48

I've reviewed IC, DSST PDF, feedback, reviewing charts in the essentials book...what do you think?

Some of the comments in the specific feedback section have me a bit spooked. It's like being mentally taken out by the other side before a big game.:willynilly:

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bricabrac Wrote:Hi All,

I'm taking the test on Wednesday and getting cold feet. Completed the first two petersons today: #1 65% #2 64% will take the third tomorrow. The passing score for the exam 48

I've reviewed IC, DSST PDF, feedback, reviewing charts in the essentials book...what do you think?

Some of the comments in the specific feedback section have me a bit spooked. It's like being mentally taken out by the other side before a big game.:willynilly:

I'd say go for it. Your scores on the Petersons tests are a strong indicator of your knowledge retention. Personally, I wasn't able to complete/retain the information from the IC Cards due to the amount of information. The PDF was the most help and I feel it helped me walk away with a 60. You've put in a considerable amount of work, don't be scared by this test. Based on your materials and scores, you should be fine! cheersmate
Orimaru1 Wrote:I'd say go for it. Your scores on the Petersons tests are a strong indicator of your knowledge retention. Personally, I wasn't able to complete/retain the information from the IC Cards due to the amount of information. The PDF was the most help and I feel it helped me walk away with a 60. You've put in a considerable amount of work, don't be scared by this test. Based on your materials and scores, you should be fine! cheersmate

Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!Big Grin

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
I definitely say go for it! As long as you know all the different theories and who belongs with them, you should be set to go! I took this one recently and scored the highest I have ever scored on a test. Smile So I know that you can do it! ~Kelsey
Kelsey Wrote:I definitely say go for it! As long as you know all the different theories and who belongs with them, you should be set to go! I took this one recently and scored the highest I have ever scored on a test. Smile So I know that you can do it! ~Kelsey

Sure hope I can say the same! Thanks!

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
Go for it, Bricabrac.... :toetap:

Big Grin
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 187 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 519 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 7,099 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,379 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 3,446 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 2,002 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  MBA vs. MS in Organizational Leadership ArielB74 6 2,187 02-23-2021, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Turkish
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 3,266 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis
  DSST World Religion Exam HELP hjborn@yahoo.com 4 1,524 06-08-2020, 06:09 PM