Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANTES Tests Suspended
Hi all, Just confirmed that several Dantes exams will not be available August 12-20th as they are revising the tests. Art of the Western World is one of the exams & I was scheduled to take it August 18th. I am beyond frustrated as I have been studying for this tests for several weeks, purchased numerous study guides & also am paying to belong to a few web sites. I am also frustrated as I am studying intently, but have appreciated tips from previous testers & now know that all their information will be mute. I suggest anyone taking an exam in this time frame check into this as the testing site did NOT contact me, I had to check with them due to some information I received from this site! Thank God I did not go to the exam on the 18th as it is about 35 miles from my home, not a quick trip. I need some encouragement as I am so close to my degree & this just really aggravated me.
Hi, I am supposed to take one tomorrow. Fundamentals of Counseling; what is the source of confirming this info? thanks
The big red box on the DSST website. DSST | Get College Credit
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

Thanks for the link, it was not there when I visited the site earlier.
mia717 Wrote:Hi all, Just confirmed that several Dantes exams will not be available August 12-20th as they are revising the tests.

Are they revising or are the tests unavailable for some other reason?

Thanks.
wombat777 Wrote:Are they revising or are the tests unavailable for some other reason?

Thanks.

they have not confirmed revising, that's a rumor at this point.
I saw something on this site that had me question if my test would still occur on the 18th so I emailed my advisor at National Louis University in Chicago- this is where I am enrolled, I am also taking an online course there, Human Impact on the Environment. Any how, she wrote back that she was glad I checked as indeed the test was "unavailable" that day. I replied that I was a bit frustrated as I have studied, purchased books, web sites, etc & why would it be canceled? She said that often times they do this to retool & revise certain tests. My only hope is that they have listened to all the feedback about this particular exam- word on the street it is very difficult- and are making it easier??? We can only hope, I do plan on contacting DSST directly today to see if I can get anymore info which I will be happy to post here if I do. Tentatively I will now take the test sometime in September, more time to study I guess, but I still feel like I am somewhat starting over. I am so appreciative of this site however, you guys are great!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 928 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory
  Looking for EQ & IQ Tests online: Anyone? bjcheung77 6 975 10-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 1,690 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Tenure is suspended Alpha 4 1,007 01-26-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: tallpilot
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 2,324 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Peterson's Practice Tests mseldomridge 9 3,515 11-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Heisrisen2916
  Can't find my Peterson's tests! studyandpass5 0 854 06-29-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: studyandpass5
  Can we get access to Peterson's tests through TESU? studyandpass5 4 1,550 05-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Intro to Psychology CLEP - Peterson's practice tests S.Tesla 0 1,338 04-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Last Post: S.Tesla
  Only two CLEP tests per day Jenniferinfl 6 1,834 02-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Jenniferinfl