Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courses to speed up CBE MBA
Hello,
I can't enroll to WGU for my MBA until December but I was hoping I could get a head start and take a few graduated level courses to transfer over. Are there any? What about transferring over ENEB credits?

Thank you
WGU is selective about transfer credit. I don't see them accepting ENEB credits.
@avocado778, Welcome to the board, great intro post, but it doesn't really have all the info people look for when they would like a better, bigger, overview of your scenario, I usually get people to fill in the addendum and template to provide us info on your situation. For example, budget, commitments, study habits, your previous studies a the Bachelors level, if you have business experience from school or work, etc. ENEB credits would most likely not come over, unless it's evaluated favorably, plus match the exact classes WGU allows for transfer into the Masters level. We're talking about Masters vs Bachelors, classes are harder to come by... BTW, is the 778 in your alias, your area code?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
You might be able to pick up a course at ACE.edu. They have an MBA program, so you may find some equivalent courses. The tuition is low compared to most. Terms are 5 weeks, so it's pretty fast paced. You can enroll as a "student-at-large" rather than choose a degree program. Other than that, I think your options at the graduate level are limited.
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
Don’t go take classes. Expensive and won’t save you much time.

Instead? Read up on economics, accounting, corporate finance, and operations management. The beauty of WGU is if you learn the material you can get the credits quickly. Those four are bog standard bodies of knowledge, yet also the ones that slow people down. Yet you can learn it all before your term, there’s nothing WGU specific in the knowledge required to pass the tests.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Courcelles's post:
  • ss20ts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WGU Personalized Start: Single Courses Now $99, With Limits Jonathan Whatley 6 1,187 07-14-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WGU Sophia College of IT no courses anymore? jobojoe285 7 1,194 04-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Question regarding transfer credit courses jobojoe285 6 705 03-28-2024, 12:35 AM
Last Post: jobojoe285
  Where can you take courses from study.com that are not longer accepted for CS major? whiverem 11 1,987 06-13-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: whiverem
  WGU Remaining Courses Indy73 6 1,725 11-13-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Getting courses not listed on partners.wgu approved/appealed--any success stories? raekwon 5 2,170 06-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Are WGU courses easier/faster than SL/SDC? AW84 11 8,172 02-27-2022, 01:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information List of Courses That Transfer from Sophia.org to WGU BitWiseGuy 20 22,429 11-26-2021, 10:55 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Taking courses at WGU not part of my degree program? And credit by examination sciencemathematics1 19 8,786 08-26-2020, 06:59 AM
Last Post: sciencemathematics1
  WGU Business courses changed - not for the better dfrecore 13 4,107 06-28-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore