Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLEP-Human Growth & Development
Has anyone taken this exam? How well did InstantCert prepare you?
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Yes, and quite well.

The exam lines up perfectly with Sociology, Psychology, and Educational Psychology with an abundance of overlap from each.

Good Luck!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Thank you for your quick response and well wishes Brian. I took a practice test from Petersons and got a 60 out of 90 questions - not quite sure how to interpret that. I am going to keep studying.
paramedicgirl Wrote:Thank you for your quick response and well wishes Brian. I took a practice test from Petersons and got a 60 out of 90 questions - not quite sure how to interpret that. I am going to keep studying.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]That's actually quite good.

Answering more than half correctly is usually a good indicator that you can pass. Remember, the scoring is a percentile grade not a percent grade. Good Luck!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
Thank you Brian, I am encouraged. I am studying the flash cards some more this evening. I will take two more tests over the next two days. Now all I have to do is get ready to take my NREMT - haven't found fabulous test prep materials for that one yet. Have a great evening. Smile
This one goes good with psychology and educational psychology as well. Group these test together - that is what I did and passed all of them. Good luck to ya.

-Casey
Houston, Texas
B.S. - Liberal Arts, Excelsior College
Thanks for your thoughts Casey, I am studying now. I hope you have a wonderful day!
InstantCert flashcards and Peterson's practice exams together did the trick. I studied for 3 weeks, about 2 hours per evening and got a 67. Thanks for a great prep course; I have encouraged a family member to CLEP some courses, well worth it.Wink
congrats on you pass
paramedicgirl Wrote:InstantCert flashcards and Peterson's practice exams together did the trick. I studied for 3 weeks, about 2 hours per evening and got a 67. Thanks for a great prep course; I have encouraged a family member to CLEP some courses, well worth it.Wink

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Way to Go - Congrats!!

You seem to have found the "pulse" of CLEP success!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,804 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 673 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Universitat Oberta de Catalunya - Bachelor's degree in Software Development nyvrem 5 1,784 05-16-2023, 05:46 PM
  Having a growth mindset vs fixed mindset LevelUP 0 491 04-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,188 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 5 1,734 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,049 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Suggestions for Certifications to use up Personal Development Funds mohelena02 12 1,753 06-05-2022, 10:21 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Grand Canyon Education sees revenue growth bjcheung77 1 732 03-02-2022, 10:36 AM
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,820 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM