Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLEA & UAIII on Masstercursos
[b]For UAIII, this forum thread also talked about it. 
[/b]

[b]https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-Has-anyone-tried-esneca-business-school?highlight=UAIII[/b]

Thanks to the reminding of some graduates from Masstercursos (there are two "s"), I know that it is a cheap online master's program awarded by CLEA and UAIII.

Using its Master of Nutrtion as an example, 

https://www.masstercursos.com/p/universitario-nutricion-dietetica

the website clearly says it is Master Universitario which seems to be at a higher level than ENEB who (along with UI1 and others) confers Máster Propio.

I thus sent some questions and got answers.

Q: Can the master’s degree obtained on your website be certified in WES of Canada or USA?

A: Good afternoon,

All the students who have studied with us have been able to certify their master's degrees with WES. We take care of sending the titles to WES to be certified.

We have many students from the US and Canada who we have helped to certify their studies with WES.

If we can help you with anything else, we are at your disposal.

Finally, we would like to inform you that we have a 10% discount for any university master's degree on our website. If you wish, we can send you a coupon so that you can register.

All the best.

Q: Hi,

I was wondering if the certification is via CLEA or Alfonso III?

I was a potential student and recently read some discussion in which some graduates from Clea pointed out that there are some problems about its Apostille... I did not see any posts by them pertaining to Apostille or WES certification yet. Many of them just finish the study.

Best regards,

A: Buenas tardes,

El diploma que se incluye con su inscripción es la imagen I, que emite directamente la Universidad de CLEA, además de la Universidad Alfonso III el Magno.

Por otra parte (Imagen II), podrá solicitar un diploma exclusivo de la Universidad CLEA una vez haya finalizado sus estudios.

En relación a la Apostilla de la Haya, ya hemos solucionado todas las incidencias. Le enviamos (Imagen III), un ejemplo de Apostilla de la Haya que podrá solicitar.

Por otra parte, cuando un alumno nos lo solicita, nosotros enviamos sus certificaciones a WES para que puedan ser certificadas.

Un saludo.

(Translated into: Good afternoon,

The diploma included with your registration is Image I, which is issued directly by CLEA University, in addition to Alfonso III el Magno University.

On the other hand (Image II), you will be able to request an exclusive diploma from CLEA University once you have completed your studies.

Regarding the Hague Apostille, we have already solved all the issues. We send you (Image III), an example of a Hague Apostille that you can request.

On the other hand, when a student requests it, we send their certifications to WES so that they can be certified.

Best regards.)

My question is: Has anyone graduated from Masstercursos and certified its degree on Apostille or WES? 

Please correct me but I did not find CLEA/UAIII masters discussion in the forum.

Your Location: Northwestern Pacific
Your Age: 35+
In progress: ENEB's Master of Big data and business intelligence and MBA
What kind of degree do you want?: Online Master's degree that can be certified by/shown equivalency to US, CA, AU, NZ, or UK
Current Regional Accredited Credits: Not available yet
This looks interesting.  Do they provide training in English?
(06-16-2023, 07:05 AM)jb111 Wrote: This looks interesting.  Do they provide training in English?

Hi, you can check its website:

https://www.masstercursos.com/

I only checked some master's programs but all in Spanish. I assume one can search and find a variety of tools/plugins for help, even for recorded course videos (in Spanish).
(06-16-2023, 07:17 AM)yuwenjiaxuan Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 07:05 AM)jb111 Wrote: This looks interesting.  Do they provide training in English?

I only checked some master's programs but all in Spanish. I assume one can search and find a variety of tools/plugins for help, even for recorded course videos (in Spanish).

I have completed several of  these programs. All of the textbook material is in Adobe pdfs and a few Microsoft Word documents. I save the material to my computer. I then uses free translation websites to translate from Spanish into English. It doesn't take me very long to translate them. I put the pdfs on my tablet for easy reading. I write my papers in English (Microsoft Word), then use the free translation websites to translate them into Spanish. Just do good English spelling checking before trying to translate to Spanish. Videos are few and not that important to watch. I have not seen material in them on the tests, that was not in the textbooks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelGates's post:
  • DeanLewis
Thank you. That's wild. Never even thought that could be done for these type of programs. Which degree did you go for?
(06-17-2023, 01:48 PM)jb111 Wrote: Thank you. That's wild. Never even thought that could be done for these type of programs. Which degree did you go for?

Master's Degree in Criminology, Criminalistics and Criminal Psychology
Master's Degree in Clinical, Developmental and Health Psychology
Master's Degree in Archaeology
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelGates's post:
  • DeanLewis
@yuwenjiaxuan, So... are you in the Northwestern Pacific (China, Japan/Korea, Russia)? You've copy/pasted a portion of the template and nothing of the last post addendum, you're looking at a Masters that will get evaluated as equivalent to AU, CA, NZ, UK, US... that's great... If I recall correctly, ENEB Master Propio is equivalent to the Masters Universitario, they're not recognized by the country for doctoral studies.

These are 1 & 1 systems, basically you're taking courses elsewhere and having the university certify them, they aren't recognized for further studies and used mainly as continuing professional/vocational studies (and lack a major research project and/or thesis). If I had to hazard a guess, I would think they'll have various outcomes when these get evaluated, similarly to what ENEB currently has listed on the WIKI.

Even with these various 'stamps' of approval, either by Bologna Process or the Hague Apostille, you want to make sure you're 'learning' the material, not for the sake of quickly getting something to be fully recognized by another nation and 'skip' the learning process. It's great you're trying to save cash, energy, time, but you're rushing things, the learning outcome might not be what you're expecting. Don't be like the person who compares a $300 cert to a $30K Masters...

Edit to Add: The main reason I haven't taken these is because they're not in English, otherwise I would have jumped on them for the price and some learning gaps it may fill... With online translators though, it may be worth it for those who can tolerate or handle the translations.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
The diploma that appear in the web page of the original post has in the blue box in the lower part a long explanation starting with "titulo propio no oficial..." this translates as own title not official.
If the university is Mexican they have to be inscribed in the SEP, secretaria de educacion publica of mexico and each study have a RVOE. I do not see the RVOE in the masters of 169€. If somebody finds an RVOE is a good sign. You just have to check that is still valid.
The Hague apostille does not give any academic value by itself.
(06-17-2023, 01:13 PM)MichaelGates Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 07:17 AM)yuwenjiaxuan Wrote:

I have completed several of  these programs. All of the textbook material is in Adobe pdfs and a few Microsoft Word documents. I save the material to my computer. I then uses free translation websites to translate from Spanish into English. It doesn't take me very long to translate them. I put the pdfs on my tablet for easy reading. I write my papers in English (Microsoft Word), then use the free translation websites to translate them into Spanish. Just do good English spelling checking before trying to translate to Spanish. Videos are few and not that important to watch. I have not seen material in them on the tests, that was not in the textbooks.

Excellent feedback! Thank you
UNIR definitely has a Sep RVOE and it has several online masters degrees. Seems like they even have an agreement with a university called MIU City University Miami for certain masters degrees.

https://mexico.unir.net/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 54 9,087 06-30-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  CLEA Mastercursos offers, all for 19 Euros elcastor21 1 647 09-19-2023, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Messdiener