Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Options For Fast Credits
Hey everyone. I’m looking for some help in finding my best options for fast credits to obtain before mid-July. I was just hired on as an elective teacher at a high school & really want to bump my salary up to the next pay level for my first semester by bringing in credits. I start 7/30 so I would need to complete these before early/mid-July. I need to complete 18 credits to move up to the next pay level. I’m looking for "enroll any-time" type of schools/courses since I can’t wait until the next term to start.

Credits need to be in the field of education or business-related (my position is in a business-related subject). Need to be RA or NA. Levels 100 and up are accepted. I prefer courses that are mostly/ only exams. Cheap is king. 

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!
BABA, New England College, 2019
Look up Sopia.org
[-] The following 1 user Likes thatguy123's post:
  • harrypotter
(05-08-2024, 04:46 PM)thatguy123 Wrote: Look up Sopia.org

Sophia are ACE credits not RA or NA credits.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • RachelB
How about Genesis University which is NA?

https://genesisu.edu/courses-2/
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • harrypotter
VESi - https://www.virtualeduc.com/index.php

There are a few postings here on them if you do a search. There was one poster who had long threads for credit options for educators, but I forget who it was.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • harrypotter
You could also look at the TECEP exams at Thomas Edison State University as they are RA credits at $52/credit for lower level and $77/credit for upper level:

https://www2.tesu.edu/listalltecep.php
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 2 users Like jg_nuy's post:
  • harrypotter, ss20ts
I'm on the train for TECEPs, it's an exam and you get it promptly if you're doing the lower level options. Otherwise, you'll have to find some classes that are self pace and can be done within a month or 4-5 weeks tops.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • harrypotter
If they would accept "graduate level, non-degree, semester credits" on a professional development transcript from Idaho State University, their self-paced PD courses for educators are $55 per semester credit, and a $200 credit may currently make your first several credits free.
(05-08-2024, 04:30 PM)harrypotter Wrote: Hey everyone. I’m looking for some help in finding my best options for fast credits to obtain before mid-July. I was just hired on as an elective teacher at a high school & really want to bump my salary up to the next pay level for my first semester by bringing in credits. I start 7/30 so I would need to complete these before early/mid-July. I need to complete 18 credits to move up to the next pay level. I’m looking for "enroll any-time" type of schools/courses since I can’t wait until the next term to start.

Credits need to be in the field of education or business-related (my position is in a business-related subject). Need to be RA or NA. Levels 100 and up are accepted. I prefer courses that are mostly/ only exams. Cheap is king. 

Any help is really appreciated. Thank
You might inquire if CLEP tests are acceptable. They aren't RA or NA but widely accepted by RA universities. Modern States will reimburse your testing fees if you pass and offers free study guides.
or
You could take courses cheaply through TEL Learning. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/TEL_Learning
I just posted about two free TECEPs in another thread. The timing of the offer seems to work well for you. https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ECEP-EXAMS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACCUMULATING ACCOUNTING CREDITS for CPA - WHAT COLLEGE TO USE AND FROM WHOM? germ 9 2,792 09-27-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: turbotortuga
  Options for Texas Government? westex93 9 457 09-20-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: westex93
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 173,951 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap, easy graded credits for increasing GPA. Treach 9 945 09-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: karehiro
  Does any institution apply over 90 transfer credits? hlg38 7 821 08-24-2024, 12:08 PM
  Transferring credits ecomony 8 454 08-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 230 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Transfer Credits for Certificates 3ichael7ambert 9 941 05-30-2024, 08:16 PM
  So... I Asked IU if they accept ACE credits, they do! elcastor21 22 3,150 05-15-2024, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Travellifter
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 8 2,314 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess