Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about going to TESU need help!
(01-03-2018, 01:18 PM)davewill Wrote: Since Brookdale community college is in NJ, the OP should get a block transfer of his associate's at TESU. I don't know exactly what that will mean, if anything, but it might be worth an application fee and sending a transcript to find out. Do you still live in NJ? If so, tuition will be discounted (in state) even without study.com.

Hi, yeah i still live in NJ I sent out my application this week so hopefully i will hear back soon. Im such a noob at all this stuff lol.
dfrecore's plan is solid (as with all other templates created)... There are three recommendations on how to start.
1) Finish the Free credits first (Ethics, and the Free Electives showing in the template for BA HLS)
2) For general education, take them all at Study.com, decide on which degree you want (BALS or BA HLS)
3) After you decide, if it's the BA HLS - take the AOS courses (all 36 credits at TESU using Study.com comprehensive discount)
If you have decided on BALS, take everything from the known providers, such as SL/Study.com, etc and capstone at TESU
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(01-04-2018, 08:58 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: dfrecore's plan is solid (as with all other templates created)... There are three recommendations on how to start.
1) Finish the Free credits first (Ethics, and the Free Electives showing in the template for BA HLS)
2) For general education, take them all at Study.com, decide on which degree you want (BALS or BA HLS)
3) After you decide, if it's the BA HLS - take the AOS courses (all 36 credits at TESU using Study.com comprehensive discount)
If you have decided on BALS, take everything from the known providers, such as SL/Study.com, etc and capstone at TESU

Thanks so much for the help! I will start tomorrow! I'm still trying to decide between the two degrees Big Grin With the BALS degree it says any UL classes. Can i find those at study.com? how do I know it's UL?

Also I work full time, but I could a good amount of the work at my job. Should I take 4-5 classes at a time. Appreciate the help from everyone on this forum. Means a lot!
Update: I think i'm going for the BALS degree. Finishing up all the free classes by this week and should be starting the study.com class this week. What is the fastest way I could get through these classes? Should I sign up for classes on another website because I heard at study.com you can only take 2 final tests a month? How fast do you think I will be able to get this degree done? I have a lot of free time and I've been spending a lot of time reading on this website! I love it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,470 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 4,034 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,765 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 4,080 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 3,136 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,617 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,878 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,588 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,784 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 3,168 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore