Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admissions
My wife applied and it is listing her application as incomplete. Logging in, on the "to do" list, it asked for a resume and original high school transcript. She sent her resume and transcript to edocs@... and the resume was removed from the To Do list. However the transcript was not.

It is a transcript from Mexico. Replacing it would be a problem, so I'm hesitant to mail it to them, but will if that's what they want. I want to make sure that I don't have to do anything else with it, because it is our only copy.  

Is there someone I can contact about this? I've tried calling the school a couple times with no luck.

Thanks!
The transcript is still on my todo list, and I graduated from UMPI long ago. It bugs out a lot. Not much to worry about.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • origamishuttle
(01-04-2023, 02:14 PM)ashkir Wrote: The transcript is still on my todo list, and I graduated from UMPI long ago. It bugs out a lot. Not much to worry about.

Thank you. It is from Mexico, so I just want to be sure I don't have to send it somewhere for translation and/or evaluation. She wants to start on 1/17, so I'm just making sure we don't get delayed.
(01-04-2023, 01:42 PM)anthony3070 Wrote: My wife applied and it is listing her application as incomplete. Logging in, on the "to do" list, it asked for a resume and original high school transcript. She sent her resume and transcript to edocs@... and the resume was removed from the To Do list. However the transcript was not.

It is a transcript from Mexico. Replacing it would be a problem, so I'm hesitant to mail it to them, but will if that's what they want. I want to make sure that I don't have to do anything else with it, because it is our only copy.  

Is there someone I can contact about this? I've tried calling the school a couple times with no luck.

Thanks!

International transcripts need to be evaluated by WES and then that evaluation sent to UMPI. They don't evaluate international transcripts. This is typical of most schools in the US.

UMPI has been closed due to the New Year holiday. Best way to reach them is via email and even that can take a few days.
[-] The following 2 users Like ss20ts's post:
  • ashkir, origamishuttle
Thank you for sharing it. I think it will be very helpful to everyone drift hunters
(01-04-2023, 07:58 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 01:42 PM)anthony3070 Wrote: My wife applied and it is listing her application as incomplete. Logging in, on the "to do" list, it asked for a resume and original high school transcript. She sent her resume and transcript to edocs@... and the resume was removed from the To Do list. However the transcript was not.

Thanks!

International transcripts need to be evaluated by WES and then that evaluation sent to UMPI. They don't evaluate international transcripts. This is typical of most schools in the US.

UMPI has been closed due to the New Year holiday. Best way to reach them is via email and even that can take a few days.

Quick question, for those that have the BOG AAS and gone on to UMPI, has the sending of the AAS diploma fulfilled UMPI's high school transcript requirement? or does the Pierpont transcript needs to be sent as well?
Pretty sure you have to send the transcript so they know it's legit. They shouldn't care about the diploma itself.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(01-11-2023, 08:38 AM)Samus477 Wrote: Quick question, for those that have the BOG AAS and gone on to UMPI, has the sending of the AAS diploma fulfilled UMPI's high school transcript requirement? or does the Pierpont transcript needs to be sent as well?

Yes, the BOG AAS from Pierpont waves the high school diploma requirement as it's a degree. Any degree will wave the high school diploma requirement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admissions Drama HelenCook 11 995 08-17-2024, 11:25 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help with UMPI admissions requirement Throwmeaway1590 2 593 03-25-2024, 08:24 PM
  Questions regarding international admissions. kjhkjh2001 11 919 03-19-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: ishady
  Yourpace admissions emcube 3 625 02-22-2024, 12:33 AM
  MAOL admissions after finishing YourPace undergrad Junco 6 784 11-12-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Junco
  UMPI Admissions Questions - BA Psychology iza27 6 1,041 09-27-2023, 10:46 PM
  Contacting the actual admissions office MikeyJeff 5 613 06-11-2023, 01:39 PM
  Admissions to YourPace UMPI - International students JannikTT 12 3,020 11-11-2022, 11:10 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI admissions question nmnyc11 16 3,100 06-22-2021, 03:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts