Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace question
I feel really embarassed for asking this. I just got my transcript approved for my Aleks Intermediate algebra, I also have one for my western civilization clep (way easier than I thought it would be) I was ready to order the transcript when it asked me about sending the transcript to my self or to the school. I'm not enrolled or registered to TESC yet can I still send in the transcript to them? should I register now then send it in? or is there a way for me to send it in myself at a later date? or can I just accrue the credit and register at a later date?
TESC BSBA Gen. management
15/120
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra Done!, College Algebra Done!, Intro to stats Done!
TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone Done!, Cyber Security for IT professionals Done! Cyber Security for Business Professionals Done!
Straighter Line:
Study.com:
The Institues: Ethics In Progress
ed4online:
TECEP:Strategic Management In progress
If you haven't enrolled, TESC won't know what to do with your stuff, and will throw it out. You shouldn't send anything until you've applied (or are applying soon thereafter).

Your CLEP and DSST can stay at CLEP and DSST, or you can send them to ACE if you want as well. They'll still be at CLEP/DSST for 20 years, but it can't hurt to have them at ACE.

SL will send it directly to TESC if you want, or you can also have them sent to ACE (or both).

ALEKS needs to be sent to ACE, TESC won't accept them directly. Same with Kaplan PLA, TEEX, The Institutes, NFA, Saylor, edX, JumpCourse, study.com, Sophia, etc.

UExcel goes onto the regular Excelsior transcript. Same with TECEP, and CSU-Global.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
you don't have to send anything anywhere. Don't enroll to gain an "advantage" there isn't one. All of the companies save your scores (up to 20 years) so when you're ready to enroll, you'll request a transcript from each test source be sent to your school. Each test source will include all your passed exam scores from them. You'll pay 1 time to CLEP for all CLEP scores, 1 time to ACE for all ACE scores, etc.
You should add each individual course to your ACE transcript as you finish them but you need to do nothing or pay nothing until you send an ACE transcript to a school when you apply. As stated DSST and CLEP transcripts will be accepted by the schools or you can also accumulate the results at ACE or do both. As also stated, do not send transcripts to schools for which you haven't applied.
Reviving an old thread just to point out how I still get excited each time a new course is approved by an organization and put on my ACE course list on the site, haha. Another one popped up today.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Just to be clear, things like ALEKS have to be put on the ACE transcript...ACE will save your approved credit, ALEKS will not.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Got the last class I needed for my ACE transcript, they're all on their way to TESU!

Now that long 21 day wait before I see them added to my TESU transcript Sad

One more exam to go from the NCCRS world, and two more online courses from TESU itself, and I'm all done with my BA :hurray:

Unfortunately that last one from TESU is the capstone :ack: I can't even think of a topic! Not looking forward to that.

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

The received my last updated ACE transcript on the 4th and I am still waiting. :willynilly::toetap:
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
How many evaluation do you get if you are only registered for TECEPs? My transcript reads that I have received my final evaluation.
TESU - BSBA General Management (Completed !!)

WGU MBA - Journey Started for 2016 -2017 .
C200 Managing Organizations and Leading People (Complete 11/7/16)
C202 Managing Human Capital
C211 Global Economics for Managers
I might be way off here, so someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember something about 2 evaluations for non matriculated students.

Enrolled folks get everything they send in reviewed, I believe. Right?

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 63 8,626 09-09-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: wow
  Question about admission hueyhoang 3 338 08-31-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Prerequisite and credit transfer question kblue6494 4 250 08-29-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: kblue6494
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 6 1,937 08-28-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 219 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Question about LawShelf TINASAM 6 479 07-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,975 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,808 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 833 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 717 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore