Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFFORDABLE ONLINE MBA OR MASTER DEGREE
Hello I graduated from university in Cyrpus on Economics back to 2018. Years later, I have decided to do a MBA or Master degree ( if possible IN OIL AND GAS MANAGEMENT if not regular MBA  programme is ok) currently i am working in oil sector ( they dont pay high) so it has to be fully online. Curretly I am living in Turkey so i need Europe accredieted University. Between 2018-2022 i lived in USA and had resident permit(its expired but active SSN if it needs) if there is a place both EU and US accredited in USA. 

So since two weeks, I am checking forum and had some ideas that option could be, 

ENEB Which is says $8k it is really high amount that i can not afford. 
Upeople is about $400 for course , around $5k total ? 
Hellenic American University in forum some says its $3k but i did not be able to find that price on their website and that price might be for US citizens.

I really dont know what to do, I will be gratefull for any more school advices specially for legit ones. thx

Note: I wish i knew this website years before bec. this place is a gem.
ENEB just < $500.
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ter-Thread

Uniathena has the online program - MBA in Energy Management.
https://uniathena.com/mba-in-energy-mana...in&utm_pos=
[-] The following 1 user Likes armado's post:
  • predetaron
So when i check groupon discount, it '' says not avaiable currently ''

On the forum I have found this below link, 199 for MBA + Master's or Double Master.

https://eneb.com/arrmee/

So what do you think should i buy it, is it valid ? Also at the end I will receive a diploma ? Thanks again
I think Its hare to get evaluation as master degree for ENEB in US.
You can read more about ENEB here

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB

You can consider about Unimarconi ( Italy) in above post.
[-] The following 1 user Likes armado's post:
  • predetaron
Thank you, I just register for 7 day free trial Guglielmo Marconi University in Energy Management, honestly i am not so sure if it is worth $4600 because courses are not really about Energy Management.

I contacted ENEB on Wp asked for info received below, so what do you think should i buy it because it is look very good deal One Mba and One Master for $220. If i am going to get a diploma at the end, i would love to give a try, what do you think ?

quote**

Good day,

Thank you for contacting us,

In celebration of the Olympic Games, ENEB is excited to help you achieve the career of your dreams and overcome every obstacle along the way with an elite and unbeatable offer. We are thrilled to announce the launch of over 40 new training programs, including Master’s, Double Master’s, and MBA + Master’s programs. These programs cover the most in-demand areas in the market, such as Digital Marketing & Analytics, Blockchain, Crypto, Digital Business, Advanced Finance, Business Intelligence, SCRUM Methodology, HR Analytics, and many more.
Until July 31st, you can enroll in our MBA + Master’s or Double Master’s programs with university certification for just €199 / US$219. With our interactive SCORM methodology, you will have 12 months to complete your studies, allowing you to experience a significant improvement in your professional life by the end of the year. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
For enrollment in Euros, please visit: https://eneb.com/arrmee/
For enrollment in US Dollars, please visit https://eneb.com/arrmu/
Once you make the payment, you will receive a form within a maximum of 48 hours to register your details and choose the Double Master’s program you wish to study. Within another 48 working hours, you will receive your username and access credentials.
Moreover, if your country is among the top 3 in enrollments, you will receive an exceptional gift:
First place: A one-year membership to the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) with multiple discounts on major brands, travel, museums, and more.
Second place: A superior course for you or to gift.
Third place: One of three courses from Harvard Business Publishing Education: Business Fundamentals, Leadership, or Managing Yourself.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Enroll today and experience the elite training that will propel you to new heights!

Unquote**
No one on this forum can tell you whether or not to attend ENEB. Only you can make that decision, and it depends on why you want the MBA and what you would use it for. If you want to use it for career advancement or to pursue further education, then you will probably need to check whether the degree is recognized in the country where you want to work/study. In the United States, for example, ENEB's offerings are not generally recognized as equivalent to a master's degree or MBA from an accredited US university. Within Spain, these are recognized for professional advancement but not for pursuing further academic studies.

The special Hellenic American University MBA price is only for US citizens.

UoPeople is an accredited university in the United States. However, there are different types of accreditation in the US-- often referred to as "regional" accreditation and "national" accreditation. "Regional" accreditation currently has more value for things like continuing on to a doctorate in the United States or emigrating to Canada, and may in some cases be more respected by employers. University of the People does not have regional accreditation, it has national accreditation. That said, many countries recognize a University of the People degree as equivalent to a degree from an accredited institution within their country. So again, you would need to check the policies of the country where you plan to work/study. There is a UoPeople subreddit on reddit--people there may be able to help you find the info you need.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wow's post:
  • predetaron
If you are a citizen of EU, you can get a masters degree for free within EU, from states that don't have tuition for residents of EU.

Avoid ENEB, unless you dedicate few hours of study for what exactly ENEB is and what it would mean to your situation.

Search "study in Sweden" and "study in Finland" on google, find the websites for those two countries and check which offerings for online Master studies they currently have for citizens of EU. Might be fairly competitive (eg. MBA at Blekinge Institute of Technology) but price is 0 for EU citizens.

If you need the degree for government jobs or further studies, check with the agency in the country where you wish to use the degree (Turkey? Cyprus? etc.), whether they recognize such degree. As above, nationally recognized degree from UoPeople might only be recognized in some countries, regionally accredited US degree would be recognized in most.

Check UMPI https://www.umpi.edu/ Masters in Organizational Leadership, online degree, or threads on this forum, whether it matches your budget and expectations, it shall be recognized in any country or most in EU.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tomas's post:
  • predetaron
predetaron Wrote:Hi, I don't have previous registration, if I pay the below price, do i become a new student for MBA ? Or this offer is just for only previouse students who pays full price. 

Thank you 

I got your private message... Yes, the ENEB just costs that much and when you pay, you'll be enrolled in a few days. Having said that, you're trying to get the cheap way out... Many are using ENEB as a stepping stone for extra learning before they go onto a 'real' degree, or using it to ladder into a better degree program. Decide for yourself, you're trying to compare a $300 ENEB to the cheapest $3K MBA's out there... Many differences that vary...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • predetaron
(07-28-2024, 12:30 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
predetaron Wrote:Hi, I don't have previous registration, if I pay the below price, do i become a new student for MBA ? Or this offer is just for only previouse students who pays full price. 

Thank you 

I got your private message... Yes, the ENEB just costs that much and when you pay, you'll be enrolled in a few days.  Having said that, you're trying to get the cheap way out... Many are using ENEB as a stepping stone for extra learning before they go onto a 'real' degree, or using it to ladder into a better degree program.  Decide for yourself, you're trying to compare a $300 ENEB to the cheapest $3K MBA's out there... Many differences that vary...
Thank you for your reply bj. 

I understand what you mean. So since I did not not found any affordable master on regarding Energy Management or Oil Gas Trading, 
Now I want to do regular online MBA. 
So when i check on forum some of the universities are just have video play based courses ( not actual zoom courses ). 

Can you guys advice me best options to do MBA around $5k in a EU accrediated university which has actual teachers and actual live courses. 

Thank you once again.
Is there any discount code for Eneb?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help for degree planning zyczycccc 5 192 8 hours ago
Last Post: zyczycccc
  Breaking Into Sales - Help With Getting a Bachelor’s Degree (Most Likely Business Adm AccountingForThis 8 220 11 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Please help for degree planning Rabbitbunny 7 234 10-15-2024, 07:50 PM
  Master's Degree Options dm.hans32 8 776 10-15-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  TESU BA Math and CS Degree Planning thornytumbleweed 12 941 10-15-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: thornytumbleweed
  UMPI BABA Degree Plan Heeler_Bandit_12OclockLow 4 317 10-14-2024, 01:04 AM
  TESU Liberal Arts Degree; What Study courses to take waterv1 5 289 10-13-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Lurker Canadian Gal Looking for A Degree blessedjozefina 4 245 10-08-2024, 11:11 PM
  Italian guy looking for US Bachelor Degree Zaknir 6 436 10-08-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Help with degree planning nuit001 2 233 10-07-2024, 11:21 PM