Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIS terms
I found this site when I was looking up various terms. It's a quick way to find terms and definitions for this test:

Matisse's Glossary of Internet Terms
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
Thanks for the site what other materials are you using to study for the MIS exam? Next week I will be taking Principles of Supervision and also Management Priciples. Then I will start preparing for the MIS Exam. How hard is this exam? I alredy took Info Sys & Comp Appl about 6 months ago Passed!!

Jim
Jcler001 Wrote:Thanks for the site what other materials are you using to study for the MIS exam? Next week I will be taking Principles of Supervision and also Management Priciples. Then I will start preparing for the MIS Exam. How hard is this exam? I alredy took Info Sys & Comp Appl about 6 months ago Passed!!

Jim
Hey Jim, then you have a head start by already passing IS&CA. I would review this and then start on the IC flashcards. Right now I am going through the flashcards and don't really have any plans other than that. For all my tests I use IC as my main study guide and then just supplement with a Google search when I have a question. Good luck to you!
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
Thanks for the link! Looks like a good set of terms.

I am considering taking this exam next week, and was wondering if anyone who has taken it recently has any feedback on it. I noticed on the DSST site that they changed this and a number of other exams within the last few months. I know people have generally said that this is an easy exam, but I don't know if this is still the case with the updated questions and scoring. I have a decent background in computers and got a 62 on the Info Sys CLEP without studying so I am wondering how this is in comparison.
[SIZE="1"]Passed CLEPs

Introductory Sociology, Information Systems and Computer Applications, Analyzing and Interpreting Literature, Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Principles of Macroeconomics, Principles of Microeconomics, Introductory Psychology, Human Growth and Development, Introductory Business Law[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]
Passed DSSTs

Management Information Systems, Introduction to Computing, Principles of Supervision, Human Resource Management, Introduction to Business, Organizational Behavior, Principles of Financial Accounting, Principles of Finance, Foundations of Education, Fundamentals of Counseling, Business Law II, Environment and Humanity[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]
Passed ECEs

Ethics: Theory & Practice, Human Resource Management[/SIZE]
Hi nice forum.. I would like to share this page here which gives good topics on Finance and Finance related fields..Please check the below link hope it will be informative and helpful.

Finance Topics
Altius I can tell English is not your first language since you should say "Check the link below" not "Check the below link".
You have one post so you are obviously one of those people who get paid to troll forums to make money through referrals.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Just reported it.

*EDIT* Incidentally I'm amazed at the absolute lack of spam in this forum. Didn't even notice that until this post. Signal > noise. Love this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Is Sophia similar to Study in terms of course format and allow Open Book exams? OP88 4 1,578 05-26-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Can someone please dumb this down for me in layman terms connieblue 2 1,053 04-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Easiest UExcel (in terms of scoring an A) islandcoli 8 3,404 02-18-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs
  need help getting definitions of terms georgetickle 6 955 10-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: SuzanneD
  Graduate School Terms NAP 14 2,368 08-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: NAP
  Intro to Computers DSST - Terms anyone? cframe 5 1,353 09-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: cframe
  Names and Terms? (Soviet Union) bkbarden 2 878 05-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bkbarden
  Need Help Organizing CLEP and DSST Tests in terms of difficulty davis.anand 6 2,074 09-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  Came across a nice resource for reviewing Literery Terms NJMedic 1 1,058 07-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post: citifool23
  The top college in terms of clep and dantes RBOWMAN 28 5,347 04-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku