Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pearson Learning Solutions ????
ACE CREDIT | The National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training

Pearson Learning Solutions

I noticed they had a bunch of stuff reviewed by ACE a few months ago.

Anyone have any insight into this as a possible source of credits ?
I dunno, but I would like to find out so that I can take these classes. I don't believe Pearson would offer these direct to students, as they would be competing with their customers.

Not sure why they went for ACE credit either.

peace123 Wrote:ACE CREDIT | The National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training

Pearson Learning Solutions

I noticed they had a bunch of stuff reviewed by ACE a few months ago.

Anyone have any insight into this as a possible source of credits ?
My favorite search engine google.com
I too have stumbled across the Pearson Learning Solutions site on the ACE website. Has anyone ever taken one of these courses?

There looks to be about 20 ACE approved courses. It would be great to have an alternative to Straighterline and Aleks (not that there is anything wrong with either site).
ALEKS: College Algebra, Introduction to Statistics, Pre-Calculus
CLEP: American Government, American History I, Principles of Marketing
DSST: Business Ethics and Society, Civil War and Reconstruction, History of the Vietnam War, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems, Money & Banking, Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union
Straighterline: Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Communications, Business Ethics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Managerial Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Principles of Management
Here's Pearson's brand that sells these courses to individuals: Propero, at propero.org.

And here's the Propero page at mypearsonstore.

Courses are 299 each.

Currently available: Statistics, English Composition I, English Composition II, Anatomy and Physiology, Introduction to Psychology, Business Math, Medical Terminology, American Government, Introduction to Business, Environmental Science, Accounting I, and Accounting II.

Then there are a number of titles that aren't available yet; they were apparently scheduled for release on May 7, 2012, but haven't been released yet.
Bump on this, looks like Pearson's released a bunch of extra courses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 288 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Spanish - Learning website security breach bjcheung77 1 1,103 12-24-2023, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Johann
  TEL Learning? faptaincrunch 9 1,359 11-09-2023, 03:31 AM
Last Post: suzume
  Distance Learning Information and Conversation Discord Server ThatBankDude 5 845 06-28-2023, 08:35 PM
Last Post: xianbd
  Coursera, Udemy & LinkedIn Learning ss20ts 6 2,155 06-12-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  ACE/Sophia Learning - Student of the year 2022 winners! bjcheung77 9 1,030 05-08-2023, 08:12 PM
Last Post: ashkir
Question Ways to Use ChatGPT for Language Learning? LevelUP 1 536 01-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Genius Group (Amazon of Lifelong Learning) bjcheung77 0 394 10-15-2022, 07:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Learning and Accreditation Alpha 0 488 10-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Portage Learning RoyalSpade 0 585 09-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Last Post: RoyalSpade