Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(04-24-2024, 02:42 PM)Kal Di Wrote: This month, I was offered a near six-figure salary (salary + weekly project bonuses) to be a prompt engineer. Since prompt engineer jobs are quite rare nowadays, I will not reveal the company's name. However, I will state that this specific company wants to hire specific university graduates to train their language learning models. Due to my master's degrees from Isabel 1, I believe it is the reason why they sent me a job offer.

Overall, I believe ENEB / Universidad Isabel 1 degrees offer the best return on investment for graduates who want to work in the private sector.

Congrats that sounds awesome!

How did they become aware of your degrees? Do you have it listed on a public LinkedIn/Indeed resume similar to your signature and they reached out to you, or did you just send an application through an open position?

I'm thinking that I'll just send my resume with one institution on it (Isabel 1) when I apply to jobs, just to not confuse anyone. Still debating on whether or not to list it on a public LinkedIn/Indeed profile.
(Yesterday, 03:04 PM)karehiro Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 02:42 PM)Kal Di Wrote: This month, I was offered a near six-figure salary (salary + weekly project bonuses) to be a prompt engineer. Since prompt engineer jobs are quite rare nowadays, I will not reveal the company's name. However, I will state that this specific company wants to hire specific university graduates to train their language learning models. Due to my master's degrees from Isabel 1, I believe it is the reason why they sent me a job offer.

Overall, I believe ENEB / Universidad Isabel 1 degrees offer the best return on investment for graduates who want to work in the private sector.

How did they become aware of your degrees? Do you have it listed on a public LinkedIn/Indeed resume similar to your signature and they reached out to you, or did you just send an application through an open position?

I'm thinking that I'll just send my resume with one institution on it (Isabel 1) when I apply to jobs, just to not confuse anyone. Still debating on whether or not to list it on a public LinkedIn/Indeed profile.

I applied online and included it (as Universidad Isabel 1) in my resume. While I have listed the degrees (and the Validential evaluations) on my LinkedIn, I can't confirm if they viewed my LinkedIn profile as part of the consideration process. However, their online application did request me to include my LinkedIn profile link.
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kal Di's post:
  • karehiro
Latest offer from ENEB

ENEB

ENEB

We toast for ENEB and for your place at an exclusive price!

Arunava, in the world there are those who prefer to receive gifts and those who enjoy giving them.... We are the latter!

On the occasion of our anniversary, you can give or add to your training a new master's degree at a reduced price.

Only until April 30, you can take advantage of our anniversary rates and enroll choosing your evaluation methodology: Classical Methodology (1 final paper per subject) for € 130 or Agile Methodology (1 test for the entire Master) for € 290.
Consult the list of masters

Give or add a new master to your training at exclusive prices
ONLY UNTIL APRIL 30!

CLASSICAL METHODOLOGY
€ 130
ENROLL HERE

AGILE METHODOLOGY
€ 290
ENROLL HERE

ENEB

Two methodologies, one objective. We offer you two ways to take your program so that you can choose the one that best fits your lifestyle and study time. Here you can see the details of each one:

ENEB

With the Agile Methodology you will be able to finish your studies faster, thanks to its dynamic approach and its two-hour final exam - Ideal for those with a tight schedule or who wish to advance quickly.
Multiple-Choice Exam Conditions

¡2X1! With your new registration, we will give you a free place for you or for whoever you want in a Higher Education Course of your choice. Choose between the three most demanded higher courses and put the finishing touch to your enrollment.

We will give you a Higher Education Course of your choice
click on the links below for all the details of each one

ENEB

More info here

More info here

More info here

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST NINE YEARS?

Almost a decade! Our odyssey has been marked by constant innovation, academic excellence and the growth of a community of visionaries who today leave their mark on five continents. And you, have you made the most of your time like us?

ENEB

After making the payment, within a timeframe of up to 7 business days, you will receive a form to select the Master's program you wish to enhance. Subsequently, within an additional maximum of 7 days (although we will always strive to do it as soon as possible), we will upload the educational program onto your platform. If it's a gift, it's important that in the payment form you enter your details as the student, and then in the subsequent form, indicate the beneficiary's information.

For more information, you can email us at evaluations@eneb.com.

ENEB

ENEB

The European Regulation of Data Protection 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. Responsible: Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona S.L., with address at C / Llull 321-329, 08019 Barcelona. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, volume 44553, folio 38, sheet B-459650 by the Ministry of Industry (Ministerio de Industria). Purpose: Manage communications regarding the products or services provided by the company. Legitimation: Consent and legitimate interest and contractual relationship. Conservation: Your data will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion or according to the law. Recipients: The data may be shared with third parties if necessary for the proper development of the service or in case of legal obligation. Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition and to file a claim with the AEPD and consult additional information in this company at the following email address: academy@eneb.com or calling the following telephone number: +34 933 792 437. If you do not want to receive furthe rinformation on our offers, you can send a message with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” to the aforementioned email address. Confidentiality: Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE): This e-mail is addressed to the person named above and is confidential, personal and non-transferable. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify immediately by phone or by e-mail to the person who sent it to you and delete the original message along with its attached files without fully or partially reading or recording it. Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona S.L. reserves the legal actions that correspond against any third party that illegitimately accesses the content of any external message from it.

Click here to unsubscribe
(Yesterday, 12:58 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: I believe they gave you this equivalency because you sent in the ENEB diploma and transcript.   DeanLewis only sent in the Isabel I diploma and only did his evaluation for employment purposes as there was no coursework or GPA listed.   ECE while still evaluating for Bachelors degrees no longer evaluates the ENEB section and only evaluates the Isabel I diploma which only results in credit with no GPA.  This may be SpanTran taking a similar stance since ENEB is essentially a professional training program that is not intended for academic purposes.  

In addition to IEE,   IACE and GCE evaluates these for graduate credit but you will be better off sending in the Isabel I diploma only.  Otherwise,  you may get a similar result to SpanTran.   Education Perspectives nfp and Foundation for International Services, Inc also only evaluate Master Titulo Propio as professional training/continuing education.

Nope, I sent the Isabel I diploma and had the ENEB transcripts sent for the course by course. The diploma specifically says the coursework was done at ENEB. Either way. My IEE was RA graduate certificate with graduate credit, just not Master's Degree. But at least we know. I didn't expect it to be a Masters with SPANTRAN based on what I discovered previously but I at least expected credits with them.

(Yesterday, 03:04 PM)karehiro Wrote:

I'm from Europe and listed it as UI1 as they are the legitimate university who gives the degrees. It's on my CV and linkedin as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 5 204 46 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 31 25,655 Yesterday, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 464 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,120 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 185 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 288 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,384 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,493 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,238 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,420 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent