Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Degree Plan-Please Help!
#6
Lindagerr Wrote:If you look on the BIG long (like 60 pages) ALEKs thread you will see I had it out with TESC yesterday and I was finally assured ALEKs beginning Algebra will earn you 3 math credits.
So, will it be a problem if I do beginning algebra? I would hate to do it then not get my credits. But I guess it would be worth it to do it and then argue w/ TE if I have to.
As for killing 2 birds with one stone the TESC course Global Environmental Change is a not very difficult 6 credits and it will/can be credited as Natural Science/ Math credits. I took the course with Diane Trainor ( very demanding) I have heard that taking it with Earnshaw either GS or OL is a lot easier. There is very little science in the course really it is more environment and global issues. Once you have taken the course you can go take the Environment and Humanity DSST for 3 more Science credits after the course this was easy.
Thanks for all your help!.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]B.A. in Psychology from TESC in 9 months
My degree plan: http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...elp-2.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-23-2010, 08:18 PM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by mhr2133 - 02-23-2010, 10:54 PM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by Lindagerr - 02-23-2010, 11:13 PM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by jacanyardie - 02-24-2010, 05:58 AM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-24-2010, 10:10 AM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-24-2010, 10:24 AM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-25-2010, 07:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,331 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,083 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,995 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,932 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,203 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,143 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,466 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 980 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,233 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,139 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)