Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Online Finance course
#4
snazzlefrag Wrote:Why don't you at least have a go at DSST Principles of Finance. If you pass, you can save yourself a semester's worth of work and a bunch of money. If you fail, you've lost $60 and you can STILL do the full course (with prior study as a good foundation).

I was terrified of Finance too. So I do understand your anxiety about the exam. But I passed it, and you most likely would too. You'll never know unless you try.
....
Snazzlefrag

I agree with Snazzlefrag. Try it. You might like it (the result).

Snazz, could you repost what you did to study for Prin of Fin? I seem to remember you using an additional resource to IC as well as recommending a calculator.

As for me, I plan on taking this on 9/8. I am still waiting for my other 5 test scores and still have to study for Prin of Mktg.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Online Finance course - by hunter2115 - 08-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Online Finance course - by dhlvrsn - 08-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Online Finance course - by snazzlefrag - 08-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Online Finance course - by J-Cubed - 08-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Online Finance course - by snazzlefrag - 08-25-2006, 07:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 7 6,242 10-04-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,527 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,298 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  Did COVID-19 lead to a sustained surge in online enrollment? Probably not. sanantone 9 2,200 04-29-2026, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,796 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Newsweek’s list of America’s Top Online Colleges for 2026 LevelUP 7 6,315 04-11-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Lawmakers tried to kill CA’s online community college. Now it’s growing rapidly LevelUP 0 1,048 04-09-2026, 03:52 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,747 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Easiest online degree tsimmns927 6 2,480 12-31-2025, 04:58 PM
Last Post: tsimmns927
  Cheapest Online Doctorate/PhD thequietman 5 6,287 11-07-2025, 03:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)