Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transcript Question
#1
I am in the process of taking several CLEP tests. In the past, I had been selected that the score be reported to the Community College that I was attending. I've since graduated with an AA from there, but I still need to take a few more CLEP tests to go towards a BS at Excelsior. I am not currently enrolled at Excelsior and won't be until I get close to a degree. My question is, when I take the CLEP exams where should I have them send the results? Can I say Excelsior even though I am not currently enrolled?


Messages In This Thread
Transcript Question - by rubbersoul - 05-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Transcript Question - by marianne202 - 05-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Transcript Question - by bat21 - 05-06-2009, 02:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,903 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,806 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,318 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU transcript audit says 13 required credits through TESU? Rteurowise 8 5,135 09-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ACE Transcript to TESU zzzz24 10 6,846 08-31-2018, 07:22 PM
Last Post: zzzz24
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 4,142 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 5,064 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  GPA Question mysonx3 10 6,496 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: katelynn
  Question about TESU UL Requirements mysonx3 1 3,322 08-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 4,726 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)