Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Will my Bachelor of Arts Computer Science accepted in Germany
#7
(01-08-2025, 10:04 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: TESU has the H+/- designation versus some other institutions we recommend, such as UMPI having the H+ only designation in the German Anakin database... ABET doesn't really come into play unless you really need that extra recognition, most programs we recommend don't have it.  There are specific online programs that have ABET, from Excelsior, TESU, WGU, etc if you need it...

TESU is a great option, if you're in the US, then WGU has an alternative... If you can wait until Fall 2025 to finish your degree, I would investigate UMPI as an alternative... BTW, it may be a good idea to complete the addendum and template here to provide an even bigger overall picture of your scenario: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

Thanks @bjcheung77, I appreciate your comment. I saw Rachel's comment on degreeinfohttps://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?threads/how-to-get-proof-of-accreditation-for-tesc-bsba-during-the-time-of-studies.62481/, that BA CS from TESU should be fine to study Masters in Germany.
I'm not from US, I'm from Pakistan.

I really hope that the grad schools in Germany doesn't have a problem with credits transferred in from Sophia and Study.com and I can get an admission.

I will complete the addendum and template as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Will my Bachelor of Arts Computer Science accepted in Germany - by Ghosttt999 - 01-08-2025, 10:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 359 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How I got my Bachelor’s and Master’s in AI in five months and $10k JustinAngel 3 2,241 07-21-2026, 09:55 AM
Last Post: bustinjon
  Need help finding Political Science courses Bortbort 8 1,397 07-20-2026, 11:17 PM
Last Post: ghwang808
  TESU BA Computer Science credit transfer list EnigmaSL 0 593 07-02-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: EnigmaSL
Wink Is SOS-1100 exempted because of my foreign bachelor's degree? Garyjoston 7 1,752 05-21-2026, 03:29 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Upper-level Credits Required for Dual-AOS Bachelor Degree csbachelor 9 2,109 04-25-2026, 11:35 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  TESU Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 1 6,903 03-28-2026, 01:53 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Upper level Computer Science Credits TESU BA CS newdegree 12 6,684 01-27-2026, 05:15 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  TESU - Upper Level Computer Science Course Advice creationstory 7 5,266 10-26-2025, 03:00 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies education_man 4 2,410 09-21-2025, 01:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)