Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change
I have a couple of questions:

I read the constitution of the Harvard Extension Alumni Association. I see that individuals with certificates earned prior to 2010 are allowed full membership while those with certificates earned after 2010 are only allowed associate membership. Do you know why this difference exists?

Also, I looked up your Kennedy School PLC because it sounded interesting. I read that holders of this credential or an executive education program gain Harvard Kennedy School Professional and Lifelong Learning alumni status. This allows access to most Kennedy School alumni events. These events seem fantastic and probably worth the $6,000 price of the PLC. So it seems like there are many different alumni associations at Harvard. Is there any way to make these less stratified and open to members of other Harvard alumni groups?

Note: I have 20 graduate credits from the HES Poetry in America series. I considered completing two social science courses to earn a graduate certificate, but decided not to because the $6,000+ cost seemed too much for the HES alumni associate membership benefits.

Cheers!
Mike
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change - by eriehiker - 09-10-2024, 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduate Degree in Math - What is the best route for one course at a time? udi 8 1,134 09-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 696 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 1,818 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,484 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  Harvard Extension Data Science, Digital Media Design ALMs Renamed to Include AI Jonathan Whatley 0 1,311 06-10-2026, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,043 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Quick Master's Degree Advice Dnightowl 7 1,490 05-24-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Harvard Graduate Poetry Classes Still $250 Per Class for Teachers.Epstein Connections eriehiker 8 2,783 05-11-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Mahatma Gandhi University Online MBA and Master Degree durain 9 1,747 05-02-2026, 11:14 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School CFPhopeful 6 1,595 03-10-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)