Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year
#40
Thank you for your response, bjcheung77. I appreciate it!
I am graduating this month with a B.A. in Film and Media, and I am considering studying for an MBA.
The entertainment industry is a significant business, and I want to have the knowledge and skills that an MBA offers.
Can you recommend any schools that don't require any prerequisites? What are my best options?
I would appreciate your advice.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year - by Dori001 - 08-12-2024, 07:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Georgia Tech Announces New Online Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence LevelUP 6 207 5 hours ago
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  UT - Austin/EDX, MS Artificial Intelligence Online bjcheung77 8 26,001 Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  PhD Cheap by University of Brazil, Campinas (Unrecognized Institution) cahyo_adi 13 4,597 09-09-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 577 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  New Fully Online MS in Quantum Computing (Fei Tian College) - $20k truthfulness 7 1,266 08-13-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  UGC Opens Door to One-Year Online Master’s from India Jonathan Whatley 1 875 08-06-2026, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cc95
  Getting into competitive graduate programs chrisv 20 3,536 08-02-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 2,058 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Some Movement Toward Hybrid Online Degrees for Psychologists and Psych Practitioners Jonathan Whatley 0 1,035 07-17-2026, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  MBA (Máster Universitario) Online for 1275€ - Universidad de las Hespérides (Spain) Voldigoad 17 4,571 07-16-2026, 09:16 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)