Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UMPI PM & IS Degree. Complete Newbie
#8
(08-05-2024, 11:03 AM)LevelUP Wrote:
(08-04-2024, 10:57 PM)TooNee Wrote: Just wanted to update you guys. I started Sophia today. Decided to begin with English Comp1. Any tips on how to process the lesson efficiently so as to not waste too much time on taking unnecessary notes? Or kindly direct me to a forum that assist with this specifically, which is probably best.

I intend to commence Intro to Statistics as my second course concurrently with English comp 1.
Do you think it's a good choice or should I choose another course to complete that may not be as heavy of a burden as English comp 1?

Thank you in advance!

Here's a list of the easiest and quickest courses.

Visual Communications
Environmental Science
Art History II
Introduction to Ethics
Got it, thank you. I think as I progress, I'll pair courses based on their complexity or expected duration to complete. So for now, I'll do English Comp 1 with Visual Communications. Then probably Enviro. Science/Intro to Statistics etc etc. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UMPI PM & IS Degree. Complete Newbie - by TooNee - 07-31-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: UMPI PM & IS Degree. Complete Newbie - by TooNee - 08-05-2024, 04:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 998 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Looking for guidance for UMPI acesup_11 6 762 09-27-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: acesup_11
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,500 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,396 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 340 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 1,075 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,567 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,330 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 723 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 780 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)