Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free CLEP handbook
#15
Nytwolf Wrote:Cool I'll just use my old base to get a code. I never used it when I was in the AF, so I feel I'll only be using what little I need to finish and not feel bad that I'm currently not active duty.
That's great! I hope you are granted access. Those in the military should take advantage of this free service.

I googled and found Peterson's offers these practice exams to the public, but at $19.95 per subject!
http://www.petersons.com/testprep/clep.a...&sponsor=1
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Free CLEP handbook - by anar579 - 02-19-2006, 02:19 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by steelers - 02-19-2006, 03:01 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by anar579 - 02-19-2006, 08:53 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by sgloer - 02-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by steelers - 02-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by RBOWMAN - 02-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Free CLEP handbook - by anar579 - 02-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Free CLEP handbook - by RBOWMAN - 02-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Free CLEP handbook - by micki - 02-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Free CLEP handbook - by anar579 - 02-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Free CLEP handbook - by micki - 02-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Free CLEP handbook - by Nytwolf - 02-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by anar579 - 02-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by Nytwolf - 02-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Free CLEP handbook - by anar579 - 02-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Free CLEP handbook - by Phoenix - 03-01-2006, 10:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,024 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,883 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,011 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,489 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Trauma-Informed Certificate/Certification for Coaches (Free) MichaelGates 2 2,132 08-31-2025, 12:13 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 8 6,131 07-13-2025, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Mental Health, Psychological, Spiritual First Aid – Free MichaelGates 0 1,680 07-11-2025, 04:06 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Free or low cost Six Sigma White/Greenbelt Certification? Toastmaster 55 43,445 04-10-2025, 10:20 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 231 100,979 03-11-2025, 02:07 PM
Last Post: slammX
  Can I get courses added to a transcript for free? evanmonast 4 3,157 02-18-2025, 02:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)