Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
European-American University Degree Mill
#4
(10-20-2023, 07:35 PM)nykorn Wrote: Honestly? In the US, no one is ever going to check your highschool diploma. In fact I found out there is no way to even get your diploma checked (except, of course, contacting the school directly, which no one would ever do) as there is no state or national body that even oversees highschool graduation records. You can even get into colleges without a highschool diploma (just take an aptitude test, or potentially trick them with some degree mill Bachelor's). So if I didn't already have one, I might just fork over $600 to get one...

Anyways I've noticed a lot of degree mills specifically target Africans. Very sad. Or, alternatively, if you want to get ahead in life, maybe you should buy a few degrees and head to Africa.

I tend to agree, but recently I applied for a certification and the form actually required an upload of my high school diploma. It was the first time I can think of where I actually had to show my high school diploma.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: European-American University Degree Mill - by eLearner - 10-25-2023, 05:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 29 4,047 6 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,024 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,072 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,936 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 641 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,193 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,109 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,451 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 974 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,210 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)