Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with the new MyProgress tool
Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet, but the MyProgress academic evaluation is much more confusing to know what has transferred in as what course.

Can someone please explain this to me?

See attached screenshot.  This is SDC "Criminal Justice 305: The Juvenile Justice System", which according to SDC transfer equivalencies posted it transfers as "AOJ-363 American Juvenile Justice System" for 3 upper level credits.  MyProgress has two lines now, one for "Noncourse/ACE" and one for "Fulfulled".  Did I get upper level credit for this or lower level for "SOC-2420"?

Many of my transfer courses that were in AOS Electives and Add'l AOS Electives are now in general Electives(which I'm over in, I believe, 29 units right now), leaving me with more AOS Electives to take compared to before the switch to MyProgress.  I'm not worried about it now, I still know what courses I need and I'll ask them about it when I am closer to being complete.  But is certainly isn't comforting seeing stuff switch around...

Attached Files
.png   Section F Juvenile Justice.PNG (Size: 42.72 KB / Downloads: 20)

Messages In This Thread
Help with the new MyProgress tool - by AnalysisParalysis - 10-19-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: Help with the new MyProgress tool - by mog538 - 10-19-2023, 09:39 PM
RE: Help with the new MyProgress tool - by mog538 - 10-20-2023, 12:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU launching MyProgress to replace Academic Evaluations jch 38 4,606 09-23-2023, 11:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Transfer Tool Ypsiterroir 6 1,379 07-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Ypsiterroir