Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can you take more than 18 credits?
#1
Currently need to finish 21 credits to graduate.. I was fortunate enough to have received an offer for a job after graduation but I didn'tt take into account the graduation deadline and I would need to graduate before July. I know it will be tough but this is something I really need to do. Just wanted to know if anyone has actually done that before. I just got off the phone with TESU and they said that there is no limit it just has to get approved. Appreciate any responses thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can you take more than 18 credits? - by davidtpb - 12-12-2022, 02:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coursera IBM AI Developer Professional Certificate - 15 UL credits truthfulness 14 2,229 09-08-2026, 05:20 PM
Last Post: DRfan
  ACTFL OPI and WPT to TESU credits stacking park0902 12 3,867 06-04-2026, 08:58 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  BA CS - Metropolia credits transfer boblax 9 2,742 05-17-2026, 11:43 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Upper-level Credits Required for Dual-AOS Bachelor Degree csbachelor 9 2,093 04-25-2026, 11:35 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
Question Plan Check: TESU BA CS & Math Double Major (RA Credits & Grad School) Stimsix 6 2,027 03-02-2026, 03:50 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Upper level Computer Science Credits TESU BA CS newdegree 12 6,633 01-27-2026, 05:15 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  15 credits term - too much or doable? boblax 5 2,033 01-26-2026, 07:01 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  How are transfer credits counted? cljrmccoy 4 1,793 11-04-2025, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Transferring 114 credits? Apoplectic 7 2,355 10-30-2025, 10:38 AM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  What type of credits are TECEP counted as? gingersnaplamb 4 1,943 10-28-2025, 02:23 PM
Last Post: gingersnaplamb

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)