Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roadmap needed for BS Psychology | Excelsior college
#9
Rainbow 
(07-30-2022, 03:33 PM)ctcarl Wrote:
(06-16-2022, 11:11 PM)Cmglaser08 Wrote: I am finishing up a with excelsior (registering for the capstone by next Thursday) but I transferred from coopersmith. I only learned about study.com and Sophia.org l from this sight but I heard it’s cheaper than coopersmith. good luck!

I don't think anyone has as many UL Psych courses as Coopersmith.  There's no doubt in my mind that they saved me a great deal of time and money on my EC Psych requirements.

I'm agree with your mind
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Roadmap needed for BS Psychology | Excelsior college - by Allison1 - 08-16-2022, 11:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior 113 vs 105 transfer credit clarification? thanks4help 1 325 09-26-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Fielding Graduate University Merges with Excelsior Marcus Aurelius 17 4,077 06-22-2026, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Excelsior U to Offer DBA MISin08 12 3,126 05-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Need help planning BS Liberal Arts from Study.com to Excelsior helaurin 10 3,231 01-05-2026, 05:43 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Excelsior University - Fixed Rate Tuition bjcheung77 9 5,275 12-24-2025, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Using Study.com to Fill in Excelsior Degree Requirements bjcheung77 0 1,199 11-16-2025, 10:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior BS Criminal Justice degree plan new2this 7 5,300 06-05-2025, 02:45 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
  NEW: Excelsior Students Must Now Complete 15 Credits In-House pilot 14 18,265 06-04-2025, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Looking for someone who has or is working on their BS in Criminal Justice @Excelsior WorkingGal 2 2,342 06-03-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
  Excelsior Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 0 5,552 04-30-2025, 07:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)