06-17-2022, 05:59 PM
I would restart your computer, then wait around 5-15 minutes for any checks/updates to complete.
Or at the very least, RESTART YOUR CHROME BROWSER!
I did a test for the PHP cert and my Chrome browser was lagging the whole time, and nearly crashed causing me to run out of time.
Or at the very least, RESTART YOUR CHROME BROWSER!
I did a test for the PHP cert and my Chrome browser was lagging the whole time, and nearly crashed causing me to run out of time.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)