Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saylor Direct Credit Final Exams
#3
(04-16-2022, 03:31 AM)jch Wrote: I took BUS210 Corporate Communication last year. It's the usual Saylor quality. Despite reviewing all of the course concepts until I was confident, I only barely passed.

Hi, 

Thanks for getting back to me! 

I took the test twice already and the got a 54% and then 64%. I am trying to figure out if they will let me take it again since my computer glitched when I was almost done and the proctor session ended. The course may not be renewed and I apparently took it a little to late yesterday so it says I won't be able to take it since the "quiz closes before you will be allowed to start another attempt."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saylor Direct Credit Final Exams - by Kimberly526 - 04-16-2022, 02:17 AM
Saylor Direct Credit Final Exams - by jch - 04-16-2022, 03:31 AM
RE: Saylor Direct Credit Final Exams - by Kimberly526 - 04-18-2022, 01:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 280 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 259 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 5 3,184 09-09-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Cheapest and easiest UL credit available atm? daydream 7 1,158 08-17-2026, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,971 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,441 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Free Saylor MBA Chimera 26 22,681 03-14-2026, 10:37 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,158 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,425 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks animuscerebri 6 2,272 02-13-2026, 04:39 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)