Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ridiculously Easy Associates Degree - Purdue University Global
#57
(12-29-2021, 12:56 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
uncapentin Wrote:So, after reading this thread for the third time, is there actually an associate degree plan laid out somewhere ? I'm wondering how that looks now with changes that have been made and certs accepted. If they allow 75% credits brought in for a bachelors, it's the same for an associate I'm assuming ?

If you are in the US and have citizenship or PR, and you have graded RA credits, I would highly recommend the Pierpont BOG AAS instead of this.  The reason is you can get an extremely inexpensive Associates versus this from Purdue.  You just need to take a few Sophia.org courses for the general education requirements including Intro to IT and take the Google IT Professional certificate (can be done in less than a month for $49), to get you a BOG AAS for the cost of transcripts!

Thank you for responding. No , I don't have graded RA credits yet. I have looked at the Pierpont AAS just for personal hoorah's but am unclear about the 12 RA credits. I've read only one needs to be graded, but I've not heard of any that aren't graded so that's confusing. I read in one of the threads that the school actually viewed some of the Sophia ACE type credits as RA . I can't find that information now though. I'm in the long rows of preparing for a degree at UMPI, hopefully, and loathe the idea of slogging through 4 more classes to get RA credits when I'll be staring down the barrel to do the 30 cr at UMPI and am trying to get through this Study.com BIO L. ( not loving it ) I am curious about the PUG associate though, mostly so I can pass on the information.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ridiculously Easy Associates Degree - Purdue University Global - by uncapentin - 12-29-2021, 02:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Wisconsin Flex BSIST spacecadet17 1 391 09-12-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  California Coast University. Danalynn25 0 293 09-11-2026, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 36 20,150 09-07-2026, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  American Public University System Completes Planned Combination Charles Fout 4 756 08-06-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  ASU Launches New Content Creation BA Degree LevelUP 3 738 08-01-2026, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Claremont Lincoln University ReyMysterioso 7 1,350 07-30-2026, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Newlane University - My experience so far tsgreer 44 55,807 07-12-2026, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  Purdue Global University doctorate BigJohn1975 1 772 06-03-2026, 04:14 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMGC New Bachelor's Degree in AI LevelUP 5 1,287 05-30-2026, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Winthrop University - Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S) CBE karehiro 6 3,507 05-26-2026, 10:57 AM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)