Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fall 2021 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace?
(10-09-2021, 04:44 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 09:03 PM)carebear_007 Wrote: I'm hoping to include 345 and 245 as an MIS minor.

If BUS 345 is only offered on the first term, if I don't take it now that means I'll have to let go of the idea of having a minor. 
How long was the course? I've been averaging a week on a course and did computer graphics for over 10 years if that matters. Do you think it's doable to have the draft turned in within the first week? I would hate to commit to something just to fail.

I don't know anyone who has taken the course and imagine each person would be different in how long it would take to learn it.

I took the Database course at Study.com, and it was pretty easy.  You can take the assignment for free if you want up to prompt 9.
https://study.com/academy/lesson/databas...ystem.html

Install software here:
https://study.com/academy/lesson/install...mming.html

Get yourself an SQL cheat sheet for all the basic SQL commands.  You don't need to memorize commands. Just know the basics of what they do. The software also will help you write SQL commands.

Maybe take someone 4-10hrs to work through that assignment as a beginner.

I took BUS345. Don't waste your time on any of this for the class. You won't use it. You create a database in Access and write an Executive Summary for the Final Assessment unless it's changed.

(10-09-2021, 04:57 PM)carebear_007 Wrote: Thank you so much for this! I'll see how quickly I can pick up on this and then hopefully I'll be able to get the course in my dashboard by Monday afternoon.

Monday is a holiday and the university is on fall break so it may not be until Tuesday. Just a heads up so you don't panic if your advisor doesn't respond on Monday.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fall 2021 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace? - by ss20ts - 10-09-2021, 08:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information YourPace B.S. Cybersecurity Mint Berry Crunch 5 186 6 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,851 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,170 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 750 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  New UMF YourPace CBE Certificate in Game Studies Jonathan Whatley 0 477 08-04-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  BS in Cybersecurity (YourPace New Program) truthfulness 15 3,185 08-01-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI YourPace Applied Science degreeboundFF 4 1,619 07-01-2026, 07:24 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,433 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA Political Science — Fastest Possible Completion with 90 RA Credits? wanderingman 7 2,696 04-30-2026, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace RN-to-BSN (Foreign BSN) and credential evaluation (NACES) rny 16 5,240 04-26-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post: mznach

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)