Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Online Japanese Language Credit Course/Elective?
#1
Hi, I was wondering If there are any Japanese language courses that are offered online. Since there's Latin, I figured there should be a Japanese language elective course as well.  

After acquiring my BA In Psychology I plan to teach English In japan for a few years so I figured, why not look for a Japanese language course that offers college credits. That way I'll be getting two things done at once ^-^.  

Thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Online Japanese Language Credit Course/Elective? - by AmenSandhu - 01-02-2021, 11:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,950 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Any language degrees? Kev 73 19,442 09-09-2026, 10:58 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  NYU Language Testing PomPomPorie 5 6,413 09-09-2026, 03:42 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,641 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,822 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,199 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,006 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,030 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Did COVID-19 lead to a sustained surge in online enrollment? Probably not. sanantone 9 2,066 04-29-2026, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,689 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)