Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straighterline platform changing to Acrobatiq courses
#14
(08-11-2020, 06:16 PM)ARhead Wrote: SL's  Acrobatiq macroeconomics course was the first course I took towards my degree. It was full of mistakes with the questions and answers. I was only about a quarter through it and said F%$% it and told them I wanted them to switch me to another course. They wasted a bunch of my time, and so I listed out a number of the mistakes in the course. They then realized it was shit and did what I asked. As far as I know they promptly switched back to the old-style (non-acrobatiq) macro course. This was back at the start of January.
Not only are these acrobatiq courses more expensive, they also don't use a real textbook. That to me is the only good thing about SL, the nice big real textbooks. That's why I like their history courses, because the textbooks are awesome.
If this is the path they're on, I'm not a fan.
If the final for Survey of world History follows the same pattern as the other SL courses, the questions should be drawn from the same exam pool as the rest of the questions throughout the course. Since it is a weighted grade it should be fine. It is the last LL course I need to take. The rest is all UL courses on SDC and then I am done.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Straighterline platform changing to Acrobatiq courses - by Lacedonia4 - 08-11-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Straighterline platform changing to Acrobatiq courses - by Lacedonia4 - 08-14-2020, 05:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 869 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,289 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,193 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 795 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,441 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,300 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,158 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  Proctoring at StraighterLine Kelly4altcreds 23 17,986 03-10-2026, 09:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,722 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
Big Grin HELP! Straighterline to AA Degree options kevinmane 10 3,037 11-30-2025, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)