Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clep Math - study order advice
#1
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could offer advice or resources on a good study plan or study order to help me prepare for the Mathematics Clep test.
I haven't studied math is at least 20 years, was never very good at it in any case and really developed a mental block with it when I was younger which is coming back full force right now.

I have taken 3 other Cleps and did well with the self study, but I seem to be a bit too confused about the best order to try and start refreshing my math and learning new skills.
It's not so much lacking resources to use per se - I am already on Khan Academy, Free Clep Prep and Modern States; what I am is just lacking a good pan to follow to get me through everything I need to study.

Can anyone out there help with pointing me in the right direction? Or share any plans that you may have used for yourself?

I really appreciate any help I can get! 
Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Clep Math - study order advice - by VetTechStudent - 01-07-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Clep Math - study order advice - by P226mem - 01-08-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: Clep Math - study order advice - by mudd3.0 - 01-08-2020, 09:20 AM
RE: Clep Math - study order advice - by dfrecore - 01-08-2020, 11:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I fail a TECEP, can I use a CLEP? markeith 2 666 08-26-2026, 03:40 AM
Last Post: markeith
  What is the best first CLEP exam to take in 2025 for someone new to credit-by-exam? Arielbr 12 5,872 08-10-2026, 11:01 PM
Last Post: daydream
  DSST Developing New Tests in Several CLEP Subjects Jonathan Whatley 1 926 07-02-2026, 04:57 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  American Government CLEP AlanG117 2 1,907 12-24-2025, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Business In Society TECEP Study Materials MoeSizzle323 3 3,253 10-06-2025, 11:11 PM
Last Post: deepseekturkce
  What is Modern States? (AKA How to Take CLEP Tests for FREE) sgloer 5 17,615 10-06-2025, 02:18 PM
Last Post: MChikadaya
  CLEP: Accounting vs. Micro vs. Macro vs. Social Science Seba 2 3,533 06-29-2025, 10:53 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
Wink Just passed CLEP U.S Government!! 63 captainwinehouse 3 9,217 04-26-2025, 10:49 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Mac compatibility? TECEP, Sophia, Study.com mbcummings 10 5,270 11-22-2024, 11:55 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 6 5,478 11-12-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: mbcummings

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)