Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do these courses count as Gen Ed at TESU?
#7
(07-06-2018, 02:26 PM)acamp Wrote: Yes I emailed them that same link and told them I took that course since it was on the partnership agreement or I would have never taken it.   And no, I had to send them that link after I took the course when I needed the course transcripted.

Ok, that is really helpful information, thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Do these courses count as Gen Ed at TESU? - by monroe18 - 07-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 4 3,661 8 hours ago
Last Post: mapmycourse2
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,833 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,304 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 727 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,692 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Holocaust Courses MichaelGates 5 2,015 01-28-2026, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,571 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,497 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Looking for AI courses dodek101 2 1,555 11-06-2025, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Coaching Courses MichaelGates 6 3,591 09-02-2025, 04:51 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)