Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Community College courses for 15 year old...
#7
Thank for the insight, everyone.

I have 6 kids that we've homeschooled over the years. Two of them graduated with extensive college credits. I've also been on the various DL boards since 2001, so I'm familiar with the nuances of DL and all of the basics.

We don't have a CC that accepts 15 year olds at this point. That was the reasoning for the specific question. I should have asked if anyone had experience with a CC that allows 15 year old kids. I'm not interested in ACE options and the like. RA credits will be best for this situation and CCs are generally less expensive/easier to work with.

Thanks for the input!
California Coast University - BSBA 2008

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Community College courses for 15 year old... - by namwen - 01-01-2018, 08:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 4 3,652 5 hours ago
Last Post: mapmycourse2
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,371 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,660 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,827 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 341 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 377 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,301 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,322 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,017 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,881 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)