Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting the run around from local colleges
#1
I dropped out of college over a decade ago with 90 plus credit hours. While attending college in the past I took all of the classes needed to earn an associates degree. I recently decided that I would like to get that associates degree since I've already met the requirements for it. Unfortunately, all three of the local community colleges that I have applied to are asking me to take various humanities classes over again. I really have no desire to take these classes again. Can you folks tell me what schools would be a good option for me?

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting the run around from local colleges - by Brian12 - 03-07-2017, 02:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 2027 Best Colleges Rankings Are Out LevelUP 2 98 8 hours ago
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Colleges Are Quietly Backing Away From Speech Restrictions. Here’s Why LevelUP 2 572 08-17-2026, 09:53 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The New Ivies: 20 Great Employer-Friendly Colleges Embracing AI LevelUP 0 791 04-30-2026, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Why colleges are turning to oral exams to combat AI LevelUP 3 1,197 04-12-2026, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Newsweek’s list of America’s Top Online Colleges for 2026 LevelUP 7 6,343 04-11-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 9 23,809 08-07-2025, 11:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  These U.S. colleges have created more billionaires than anywhere else LevelUP 3 2,716 03-07-2025, 05:56 PM
Last Post: RaiponceRapunzel
  Colleges that Accept Validential adrian052 11 12,240 01-30-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  California bans legacy admissions in all colleges, universities LevelUP 0 1,502 10-07-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Affordable online community colleges for non-residents nomaduser 30 44,867 08-21-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: lisarox

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)