Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FREE 1-credit business class from Sophia- Developing Effective Teams
#19
I just finished with an 81%. The course took me about 2 hours to complete, but my wife was talking to me for part of that time. Very manageable and easy to navigate. This was my first experience with Sophia and I enjoyed the setup. The only issue I had is that you don't get partial credit on questions with multiple answers. I missed 4 out of 15 on the assessment, but I got 3 out 4 correct answers on each of those wrong questions. There are 3 modules with 6 questions each. You get 3 chances per question on the modules. The assessment is only 1 chance and the grade is weighted twice the amount of the modules. The assessment says you can have notes or open a second window to look through the lessons. Very nice course. I sent a ticket to TESU to see what this transfers as and where I can use it. Hopefully I have an answer tomorrow.

I received a $50 "scholarship" towards another course. The emailed coupon is valid for 30 days.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FREE 1-credit business class from Sophia- Developing Effective Teams - by ndelco - 02-24-2017, 12:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,411 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,044 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 284 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 5 3,207 09-09-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 913 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Cheapest and easiest UL credit available atm? daydream 7 1,202 08-17-2026, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,642 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,315 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,211 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,449 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)