Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Testing today for Principles of Supervision
#1
I'm going to take this DSST today. I have studied the IC flashcards numerous times and have taken 2 of the Peterson's tests. I scored 64 and 70% on those? Are these good resources for passing this exam? I am also fixing to go through the information on post 115 in the specific exam feedback section. Thanks for any help!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Testing today for Principles of Supervision - by bellenburg17 - 01-09-2017, 11:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYU Language Testing PomPomPorie 5 6,438 09-09-2026, 03:42 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  ETS acquires ACT, consolidating two testing giants LevelUP 2 633 07-08-2026, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,899 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Are people still testing these days? burbuja0512 9 1,705 04-20-2026, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Why Your College Degree Might Not Be Enough in Today’s Economy: Skills-Based Hiring LevelUP 0 1,923 04-09-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Daemen & Total Testing Alpha 6 2,833 02-16-2022, 11:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Stressed & Depressed - today’s high school students Vle045 8 3,561 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Coopersmith Testing Question tls7291 5 3,116 07-10-2021, 01:38 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 3,054 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 5,998 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)